Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] A Showout To All My Fellow JFlynners
Hey guys! Just throwing out a casual question here and doing some roll call in a sense. My question is, what do most of you use the forums for and is there any changes you would like to see in the future? Don't feel like answering, just drop a hey so we know you're out there! That's all guys! :P
I use it randomly while I'm shiny hunting lol also I would love to see a Sun and Moon section with rumours and stuff
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Community Diary mostly; I also read some useful insights for competitive battline (usually I look for Kiev's or your comments); I also hunt for rare PK sightings, that dude always makes me laugh; I also look at some trade requests, to see if I can help someone.

Changes? Pokemon Sun and Moon Hype thread please!!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Lol, I see you two are hyped about Sun and Moon. Hey, we can start a hype thread in the general discussion and get people on it as well. I'm sure our fellow community members are up to date with the various leaks on YouTube and if not, they'll be able to share in the discussion with those who do Smile