Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Button Masher tiitle error
That's how i see everyone with it:

http://postimg.org/image/izyk3l0vt/

You should check it out : /
i saw that eariler, but not with Button Masher but it was the rank below it with 2 pokeballs
(Feb 7, 2015, 12:34 PM)Vexian Wrote: i saw that eariler, but not with Button Masher but it was the rank below it with 2 pokeballs

yeah i saw that also
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
same for both titles
I saw the same thing with the Poke Balls, although it only happened when I was on my phone rather than my computer. And it only affected one person as far as I saw.
I find it really obnoxious but funny lol
I've been seeing it for the last few days now, several users have it.
-sandragon13
the only two ones Ive seen it with is the button masher and the two pokeballs its been like that for at least a week we must have to get Justin or somebody else on
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Another one of those things that only Skyxer has access to mess with unfortunately.
He's been MIA for a while now, but we'll add it to the list of things for him to look at.

Go ahead and keep reporting any more information you have here about the issue. I haven't seen it happen at all yet so I can't really look further into it.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Well, im actually using Google Chrome, maybe that's the question, wich internet browser do you guys use?