Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] TheJustinFlynn Community Feeback
Alright Today Im gonna get serious about how i feel about this community. The Community is Nice and Active with its members and mods But there are an LOT of things i need to complain about...... 1. THE MODS The mods are not very good when solving problems with community members i see they DONT know how to handle them.. SOMEMODS DO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT......... here is the list of mods who are very good in the replay chat (redacted) There are some Mods who just unbanned people who just got banned Like ( redacted)  But i Do recommand some people from the community who can be feature mods in the Replay ( redacted, redacted, redacted , redacted) .......  These are the people i recommand as feature mods in the replay there have been long time members and are really helpful in the chat during late nights....   2.   RUDE MEMBERS AT THE REPLAY  There alot of Rude members in the chat being totally rude to those who are nice and i feel that needs to be CHANGED  ASAP......  HERE is the list of those who are rude in the chat ( redacted , redacted , redacted, redacted,) Many More after that......... There a Total POiSON to the Community there making people want to not watch justins stream because of how they represent justin in the community there an POISON..................... My report is thet the Community is Active and everyone helps out and everything....... But some of the Community Members are disrepectful
damn i hope i got a shout out in this Sad
No u!!!
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I demand you to make a tier list of your favorite to least favorite mods. WE NEED TO KNOW
I better be E-Tier.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:18 PM)Bucsfan818 Wrote: I demand you to make a tier list of your favorite to least favorite mods. WE NEED TO KNOW

Confirmed S tier Kappa
Oh Hai Der   kappa
I'd be an S tier rn, but Nintendo decided to nerf me. They thought I was too OP kappa
(Aug 7, 2015, 01:03 AM)AbruptFury Wrote: I'd be an S tier rn, but Nintendo decided to nerf me. They thought I was too OP  kappa

Diddy? Is that you?
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:47 PM)Rogue Wrote: I better be E-Tier.

You get your own special tier Kappa
(Aug 7, 2015, 02:51 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2015, 09:47 PM)Rogue Wrote: I better be E-Tier.

You get your own special tier Kappa

We call it the G-Tier.

For Godly Gross* Godlike*

(not edited by Rogue naitre Rogue)