Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Dova's Shiny Center!
Rainbow 
Hello all, and welcome to (Drum Roll Please) Dova's Shiny Center!
Rules:
Be fair
No arguing
This is a christian server, no swearing
And most of all, trade shinies!

My (FT) Stock-
Ariados
Octillary
Driftloon 
Bidoof
Aggron 
Venipede
Kyurem 
Mimykyu 
Tentacool
Fearow
Gastrodon
Ratatta
Gyarados
Magikarp 
Dusknoir

Some Shinies are From Diamond! More shinies may be for trade at a later date. Also All Trades Are Final! when commenting, please give your pokemon aswell as the one you want, it makes life easier. all must be shiny! This is all 7th gen BTW. When trading let me request! If you want something get it then or give me a time. you may lose it.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova I was looking for a shiny drifloon :p anything specific your interested in? I got like boxes of shinys so it's a lot to type out xD
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
If you're new to the site then WELCOME Big Grin I'm not really looking for any from you're list but if you like i could give u 3 shinies to add to your list.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I'd like the Aggron would you be interested in a Shiny Gumshoos for it?
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 8, 2017, 12:19 PM)Dova Wrote: Hello all, and welcome to (Drum Roll Please) Dova's Shiny Center!
Rules:
Be fair
No arguing
This is a christian server, no swearing
And most of all, trade shinies!

My (FT) Stock-
Octillary
Driftloon
Bidoof
Aggron (res)
(NameHere)
Kyurem
Mimykyu (res)
Tentacool
Fearow
Gastrodon
Latios (res)
Ratatta
Gyarados
Magikarp (res)
Dusknoir

Some Shinies are From Diamond! More shinies may be for trade at a later date. Also All Trades Are Final! when commenting, please give your pokemon aswell as the one you want, it makes life easier. all must be shiny! This is all 7th gen BTW. When trading let me request!

are all these shiny pokemon legit? I have a shiny golbat that Im willing to trade for shiny aggron / kyurem / latios
I stay on here for a couple hours and nothing happens but as soon as I leave EVERYTHING HAPPENS! (not that Im complaining) @wartty Im looking for a shiny Quagsire, Umbreon, pacharisu, and wobbuffet in particular. @Sharkfang2193  Well, kinda. I had a much larger acckunt but it got terminated for a reason I know not. Anyway, Id love that alot What are they? @Kris Ive already got one. @lukelukeluke Im sure Aggron is. Kyurem and Latios are questionable.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Ahh ok, np bro. Have fun trading Big Grin
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 9, 2017, 05:39 PM)Kris Wrote: Ahh ok, np bro. Have fun trading Big Grin

Well, I try.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
The three mons are venipede,quilladin,and ariados if you want a wobbuffet i could give you 1 it's a male though.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Oct 9, 2017, 06:33 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: The three mons are venipede,quilladin,and ariados if you want a wobbuffet i could give you 1 it's a male though.

Thats cool! I can trade whenever!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ