Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Dova's Shiny Center!
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:32 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote: Hey! @Dova I am interested in Ariados and Octilliary. Can you please tell me their natures? I have a couple shinies I could offer, but I need to see if I am truly interested first.

Adamant Octillery and Modest Ariados @"Criminal Lover"
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:34 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:32 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote: Hey! @Dova I am interested in Ariados and Octilliary. Can you please tell me their natures? I have a couple shinies I could offer, but I need to see if I am truly interested first.

If only the natures were switched :/ What are the natures of the Gastrodon Fearow and Dusknoir? (I'm not going to make you check again after this, if I don't like anything, I will just donate something.
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:37 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:34 PM)Dova Wrote:

If only the natures were switched :/ How are the latios, kyrem and Aggron. (I'm not going to make you check again after this, if I don't like anything, I will just donate something.

Latios is Modest, Aggron is Impish, and Kyurem is Hardy.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Does the res stand for reserved?
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:40 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote: Does the res stand for reserved?

Yeah, but I havent updated that, plus most people forget about this anyway so you can have whatever. first trade and all that.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:42 PM)Dova Wrote:

Yeah, but I havent updated that, plus most people forget about this anyway so you can have whatever. first trade and all that.

@Dova So I might have lied... whats the nature of the gastrodon, the fearow and the dusknoir. I will trade a shiny trevenant, a shiny charizard a shiny lombre or a shiny klingklang for the latios (or if I like the other natures)
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:46 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:42 PM)Dova Wrote:

@Dova So I might have lied... whats the nature of the gastrodon, the fearow and the dusknoir. I will trade a shiny trevenant, a shiny charizard a shiny lombre or a shiny klingklang for the latios (or if I like the other natures)

Lombre and Kingler are the two I dont already have. Gastrodon is Brave, Dusknoir is Bashful and Fearow is Calm. PS Most are wild so dont expect greatness.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova so would you trade lombre for latios? I do not have kingler, I have klingklang
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:52 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote: @Dova so would you trade lombre for latios? I do not have kingler, I have klingklang

If youd be willing Id like to switch KlingKlang for Lombre but If you dont want to, dont.  Also, I need FC. @"Criminal Lover"
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:55 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2017, 07:52 PM)Criminal Lover Wrote: @Dova so would you trade lombre for latios? I do not have kingler, I have klingklang

If youd be willing Id like to switch KlingKlang for Lombre but If you dont want to, dont.  Also, I need FC.

No worries. I am going to grab it from pokebank. My friend code is 1693-3120-7701