Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] FT / Give: 6 ivs Ditto Foreign. LF / "Want" Inside.
Hi all.

I have many different kinds of Dittos, these were traded on social media... ( They wanted 5 ivs competitive) and i was told that they were from " raids".

I may post later a picrure of Ditto( At moment i might sleep, but i check back maybe in 13 hours, more or less)

Let me know your offers, ask only here, do not pm me..

I'm mostly collecting legit rare stuff, like Flame orbs, Mew , Legends..

(Using phone now ro write)

Edit: At moment i have 2 reserved Dittos, i will put " Closed" on topic, once i finish trades with @RetroTyphlosion
( @Hatonacat if you still need let me know)
I don't have a Flame orb currently, but I would certainly get one for a 6IV Ditto! If I got you a Flame Orb, would you reserve the Ditto for me? I might also get a Toxic Orb too, if you wanted it.

Thanks again! 

-Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hey Retro, yes i will reserve the Ditto 6 iv for you. Which lang of Ditto, would you like ?

[Image: 20191216_003829.jpg]
[Image: 20191216_003812.jpg]
[Image: 20191216_003809.jpg]
[Image: 20191216_003731.jpg]
[Image: 20191216_003729729199188f2ddfd4.jpg]

Walk with me, talk to me, run with me. Don't stalk me.

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcXoZJFP5c]

Bio upgrade:
What do you consider rare? A golden bottle cap? A shiny? A g-max form. Just want to make sure that I don't offer something that you don't consider rare
O
Hi Hatona, something like any of these

Shiny fossils-

- Cube shiny Charizard

- Proofed events ( recording the event activating from start to end summary )

- mew

- Dreamballs

- flame orbs

-

- Beast balls

- lottery master balls

- zacian set

- zama set

- Shiny pokemon with atleast 3 ivs

- wyndom apricorn balls / Heavy balls

Bio upgrade:
(Dec 15, 2019, 05:55 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi Hatona, something like any of these

Shiny fossils-

- Cube shiny Charizard

- Proofed events ( recording the event activating from start to end summary )

- mew

- Dreamballs

- flame orbs

-

- Beast balls

- lottery master balls

- zacian set

- zama set

- Shiny pokemon with atleast 3 ivs

- wyndom apricorn balls / Heavy balls

by those balls, do you mean just the basic ball? Like a pokemon that would be holding the Dream/Beast ball? If so I'm pretty sure I still have both in my bag.

(I'm pretty sure I still have the majority of my apricorn balls actually)
@Yoshi625

Hi Yoshi, hmmm, i mean the balls that you encounter 1 time only ingame swsh, at moment they are not my priority, but maybe in future i will need them to breed Pokemon with different balls(once i complete the dex)

At moment i saw that people are trying to get flame orbs for competitive in upcoming tournament by using them with Obstagoon+ guts, for extra strong power..

Bio upgrade:
(Dec 15, 2019, 07:45 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @Yoshi625

Hi Yoshi, hmmm, i mean the balls that you encounter 1 time only ingame swsh, at moment they are not my priority, but maybe in future i will need them to breed Pokemon with different balls(once i complete the dex)

At moment i saw that people are trying to get flame orbs for competitive in upcoming tournament by using them with Obstagoon+ guts, for extra strong power..

Would any of those balls be okay for one of your Dittos? Besides those, I do have my Zamazenta with its Shield, I have a Masterball. I don't have a Flame Orb yet tho.
If you only have 1 Zama, i would feel bad by taking that, if you don't need the Masterball i would accept that, what would you prefer to give ?

I can in maybe after 12+ hours passed after this message trade. Tommorow i might farm a new kind of Ditto on another console, i have one open raid which has infinite 5iv 0 speed dittos.
@Yoshi625

Bio upgrade:
I don't really care much about my Zamazenta nor my Masterball, so feel free to take either of them. Probably the Masterball.

So you can't trade right away? Only in 12+ hours?