Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Getting more involved in the community
Hello FAM!! Today is a special day for me. Today I found out I'm having a baby boy!! And to share how special I feel I'm going to give away all my shiny Pokemon EXCEPT my fire Pokemon!! Sorry but not sorry lolol. Anyways what I have to give is Water, grass, ground, rock, ghost and legendary!! There many that I have and the chances are I have it. Its time for me to give back to the people who helped me and to celebrate my little boy...hopefully Pokemon is still around so that my kid and  can play together!!! Anyways get it while its hot!!???
@Keeghan Wow! Good for you! You must be so happy! I can't even begin to comprehend what you're feeling!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So, what shinies do you have?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Oct 30, 2017, 02:24 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Keeghan Wow! Good for you! You must be so happy! I can't even begin to comprehend what you're feeling!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So, what shinies do you have?

I have all water, grass,  dragon, ground, legendaries, machamp, conkeldurr, snorlax, golisopod, shuckle, scolipede, gengar, mimikyu, jolteon, electivire, acrobat, muk...and more lol I don't know how to give a proper list out, but I have a lot lol. Just name one and I'll go through my PC to let you know. I'm sorry I'm not so tech suav mjourney in life didn't enforce that trade.......at all...lol
@Keeghan I like Shuckle, Golisopod, and Mimikyu. Although, I can't take all of those from you... would you like to trade?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Oct 30, 2017, 02:42 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Keeghan I like Shuckle, Golisopod, and Mimikyu. Although, I can't take all of those from you... would you like to trade?

No problem you can have all three!! I'm at the festival now.. Ign vladimir
Would you happen to have a shiny Froakie/Greninja (looks so sick)? Aside from that what about beldum/metagross or raquaza? Sorry just naming off my favs! 

Also, GONGRATS BROTHER!
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:05 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Would you happen to have a shiny Froakie/Greninja (looks so sick)? Aside from that what about beldum/metagross or raquaza? Sorry just naming off my favs! 

Also, GONGRATS BROTHER!

Greninja yes, metagross yes, rayquaza yes. Let me know when you are ready to trade!! And thanks!!!
@Keeghan I understand shinies are hard to come across and I should not be expecting anything, but do you have a shiny Adamant or jolly Cacturne? How about Girafarig? What are those natures? Adamant Golurk? I don't want to take shinies I will not use if someone else will enjoy them more. If you have any shinies you think I would like or have a relatively competitve nature please let me know! I can give you a couple of my shinies. Thank you Smile
Also, CONGRATS ON YOUR SON! Hope the happiness lasts at least until they're a teenager!
(Oct 30, 2017, 04:35 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Keeghan I understand shinies are hard to come across and I should not be expecting anything, but do you have a shiny Adamant or jolly Cacturne? How about Girafarig? What are those natures? Adamant Golurk? I don't want to take shinies I will not use if someone else will enjoy them more. If you have any shinies you think I would like or have a relatively competitve nature please let me know! I can give you a couple of my shinies. Thank you Smile
Also, CONGRATS ON YOUR SON! Hope the happiness lasts at least until they're a teenager!
Thanks Joe!! And yes I do have all three shinies, I know have a adamant cacturne and golurk,give me a min to see about girafarig! Just give me an hour because the wifey just decided she is hungry can we trade around 945  eastern time??
Congratulations man.
OU MASTER RACE