Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Hidden ability pokemon I have for ones I don't
I am collecting hidden ability Pokémon and to speed up the process I want to trade Pokémon I already own* for ones that I need. Currently I am catching hidden ability pokemon daily in sun and moon so I don't really need Pokémon that can be caught in Alola (sun/moon) and this also means that if you want a pokemon from Alola that I don't yet have you can still request it and I will prioritise catching it. 

Below is a link to my tracker of the Pokémon I own with the hidden abilities, to make it easier for me to track I have also highlighted (yellow) pokemon that have no hidden ability and any evolved pokemon to avoid duplicates. This means that when checking if I have the Pokémon previously, always search for the lowest evolution form of the pokemon ignoring any already highlighted (yellow) evolved forms.

simply put if the lowest evolutionary form is highlighted (yellow) I have it, if it is White then I need it. (this includes baby forms)
I don't mind which evolutionary stage the Pokémon I recieve is in if the lowest stage isn't yellow

https://pokedextracker.com/u/Tenebris_Ka...ities-plus

I will be trading one hidden ability pokemon for another so feel free to ask for as many from me as you can provide. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to trade. Additionally I will be online when possible and try to check the thread often but in order for me to get a notification it would always be useful if you use "@Tenebris_Kane" at the start of the replies

* all Pokémon traded will be freshly hatched for trading with hidden abilities

Got a link in my signature for my hidden ability shop :3
@Tenebris_Kane anything you need im your man ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@Tenebris_Kane I have a HA chikorita for you (if you still need it)
(Sep 9, 2017, 05:20 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote: @Tenebris_Kane I have a HA chikorita for you (if you still need it)
That would be great, just tell me what you want for it and I can trade anytime

(Sep 9, 2017, 05:22 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2017, 05:20 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote: @Tenebris_Kane I have a HA chikorita for you (if you still need it)

Do you have a harvest exeggcute? What nature do you want? i've Relaxed, Timid, Docile, Carefull or Lonely. 
I added your fc (my ds/game name is Milan), is the trade on gen 6 or 7?
(Sep 9, 2017, 05:35 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote:

Do you have a harvest exeggcute? What nature do you want? i've Relaxed, Timid, Docile, Carefull or Lonely. 
I Have now bred my harvest exeggcute, I will be in festival plaza in pokemon moon for the trade and will be able to trade anytime I would prefer timid nature if possible.

(Sep 9, 2017, 05:50 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2017, 05:35 AM)Eon_4ever Wrote:

I Have now bred my harvest exeggcute, I will be in festival plaza in pokemon moon for the trade and will be able to trade anytime I would prefer timid nature if possible.

Sure, I'm going To bank him To moon real quick and Come To the plaza??
@Eon_4ever 
I am in plaza now

(Sep 9, 2017, 06:07 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Eon_4ever 
I am in plaza now

I don't really know How plaza works, But I cant find you Sad ?! Can you see me??
@Eon_4ever 

Have you added my friend code? both people need to have each other added