Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Hidden ability pokemon I have for ones I don't
@Tenebris_Kane awesome....Glad your not one of those people that wanna do it all on there own :p lol as far as the Ring Target and Iron Ball I really only need one of those, then I'll probably take them off the list but I'll happily trade you eirher 30 or 40 Pokemon for 20 rare candies xP We'll do them in groups of 10 though if that's okay? Had a lot of guys order 10 Pokemon then just disappear forever D:
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
@wartty 
Ok, I have 20 rare candies and one of each iron ball and ring target. I am also farming battle points while testing my trained pokemon so if you want more battle point items then I can probably provide those aswell later.
as mentioned before I have some gold bottle caps as well if those interest you at all? can probably part with up to 5 of them in total depending on what I get for them.

Do you want me to just send lists of HA Pokémon in return for the items?

Ps. I am collecting HA Pokémon mainly just for breeding in the future since I find that breeding Pokémon is a good way to kill time (I often just breed random competitive sets or those that my friends want for competitive battling) hence I was never set on trying to get them all myself.

Loool yeh something like that I think you mentioned 7 starters you needed so wanna pick 3 others maybe fossils or something? Lol and sorry about bottle caps my store used to accept bottle caps instead of rare candy so I have like loads of bottle caps xP I've got a lot of HA starters just sittin around so I can probably get this first batch ready for you in a couple hours ~
Starters and fossils sound good, since they are annoying to get with starters being event bred and fossils being a pain from the start.

@Tenebris_Kane Kay cool I'm breeding away as we speak ~ when would you be free today?
@wartty 
I will be free for most of tonight, I will just need to breed some random pokemon to hold the items and we are good, how much are you trading? so I know how many items I have to attatch

@Tenebris_Kane was gonna do treecko Turtwig piplup chimchar Tepig oshawott fennekin Kabuto aerodactyl and lileep so 10 if you wanna send me 5 or 6 rare candys ;p
@Tenebris_Kane so i have the birds and regis cloned from my event pokemon and i found that i also have HA emboar, HA torterra and HA oshawott so i cloned those as well if you're intrested
@wartty 
I now have breedjects that are able to be traded at any time whenever you are ready

@Skulblaka01
I don't overly need the other starters as wartty is already offering to provide them but for the sake of having more to breed from I wouldn't complain if you want to give me them. I do still need totodile, pancham, regi's and the birds so when you are able I would be greatful to trade them for squirtle, froakie and mudkip

@Tenebris_Kane sure no problem you can have them, i can trade now. also would it be possible to get a treecko, piplup, chimchar and fennekin when you got those from wartty