Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] SHINY BREEDABLE POKEMONS(ALL FROM NATIONAL DEX)
okay, thank you.
are ya sure ur in game name in sun is "Testarudo "

not "testarudoRi"?
i dont see ya
(May 15, 2017, 11:37 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: are ya sure ur in game name in sun is "Testarudo "

i dont see ya

It is TestarudoRi and it says I am connected to internet.  I disconnected and reconnected and found you.  Sent trade.
(May 15, 2017, 11:39 PM)TestarudoRi Wrote:
(May 15, 2017, 11:37 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: are ya sure ur in game name in sun is "Testarudo "

i dont see ya

It is TestarudoRi and it says I am connected to internet.  I disconnected and reconnected and found you.  Sent trade.

ya should change your profile....ur ign is testarudo in your profile
Sorry about that.  Was from my X and Y days.  I will change it and thank you for the trades.  Hope you enjoy your new pokemon.
(May 15, 2017, 11:46 PM)TestarudoRi Wrote: Sorry about that.  Was from my X and Y days.  I will change it and thank you for the trades.  Hope you enjoy your new pokemon.

same to you XD
(May 15, 2017, 10:35 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: ok so all the mons in the list are :
 - legit
 - lvl 1 fresh from eggs
 - properly bred
 - non edited
 - non genned...

most importantly...shiny!!!

the only ones i dont have are some of the baby forms...

first of all...READ THIS!!!...
if ya dont believe their source...their legitimacy...then dont post here...i wont argue about their legality nor will provide proof...

now back to business...here is the list...

THE LINK

plz use  filters to look for specific mons
(there should be a filter button near the print button, plz select the "easy search" filter)
or just use ctrl+f

im LOOKING FOR :
 - events
 - legit LEGENDARY shinies(non edited plz) if edited plz mention...NO to genned mons..

plz im trading hard earned shinies here ok : )

and plz dont ask for my shiny legends...
i didnt caught them myself so i cant guarantee their legitimacy...in other words...i dont wanna trade them..

open for offers and negotioations!
...but im mainly focusing on shiny legends since they are the only ones i dont have...

i take renaming requests...

Hi there , I'm interested in some of your shinies , do you also do shiny for shiny? i'm only going to offer the shinies that i caught myself if you say yes tho
(May 16, 2017, 12:13 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:
(May 15, 2017, 10:35 PM)jhey-zone-bee Wrote: ok so all the mons in the list are :
 - legit
 - lvl 1 fresh from eggs
 - properly bred
 - non edited
 - non genned...

most importantly...shiny!!!

the only ones i dont have are some of the baby forms...

first of all...READ THIS!!!...
if ya dont believe their source...their legitimacy...then dont post here...i wont argue about their legality nor will provide proof...

now back to business...here is the list...

THE LINK

plz use  filters to look for specific mons
(there should be a filter button near the print button, plz select the "easy search" filter)
or just use ctrl+f

im LOOKING FOR :
 - events
 - legit LEGENDARY shinies(non edited plz) if edited plz mention...NO to genned mons..

plz im trading hard earned shinies here ok : )

and plz dont ask for my shiny legends...
i didnt caught them myself so i cant guarantee their legitimacy...in other words...i dont wanna trade them..

open for offers and negotioations!
...but im mainly focusing on shiny legends since they are the only ones i dont have...

i take renaming requests...

Hi there , I'm interested in some of your shinies , do you also do shiny for shiny? i'm only going to offer the shinies that i caught myself if you say yes tho
uhm...i got all the breedable mons on the national dex lol..and most in db and apriballs...

i would like to hear other offers from ya tho.....

tapus...ultrabeast..non-shiny legends...
No one is interested anymore?
Hmm...no one interested?

im gonna close this thread soon if no ones interested.....