Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Salazzle codes
@Mr. Ultracool

We're going to have to arrange something here. What times will you be able to trade? I'll look through them and get back to you on when it's a good time.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Are you online tomorrow at about this time? If not, tell me when you are available,  I' m online nearly all day tomorrow  Big Grin
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

Hmm. I should be available anytime after 4:30-ish so I'll try and get on for 7pm, if that's when you want to trade.

My trade shop - V2.3
Hey any codes left? Ive gt loads of proofed events
@skins_amk Sadly, I've got no more codes, I could trade you the Salazzle from this event directly if you want Undecided

@TheAlmightySancho  Sorry for not being online yesterday, but I totally forgot it Sad
 When do you have time?

EDIT: according to multiple sources, the codes have expired. @TheAlmightySancho  could I just trade you the Pokémon directly?

@skins_amk Could I trade you another event Pokémon? I only have one Salazzle, since I used one code myself Sad
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

Sure, that's fine. I should be on all day from this point, but I would prefer to trade at 7pm again. If not then, like I said, I should be able to trade whenever today.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho  That''s great! I hope we manage to meet each other this time, though Undecided
I'm back again.
@TheAlmightySancho  are you online?
I'm back again.
Sorry. I was just interested in the code. Thanks anyway
@TheAlmightySancho when are you online today?
I'm back again.