Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Salazzle codes
@CptBlaster94 @TheAlmightySancho I currently need all event exclusive legendaries Big Grin
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

I have a Shaymin on Sun that I can trade you. I'm quite fond of it but I have a shiny one which I like more to be honest (don't tell him that though)
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho That would be awesome! I'd love to trade! Big Grin
   When are you online?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

I'm going to be fairly busy tonight because I have a million pieces of homework and things for tomorrow. Same for tuesday. I might be free after 5pm GMT on wednesday though, if you're available then.

Actually, I think I have a bit a time now if you're on. Nevermind, I'm out of time.

My trade shop - V2.3
Do they expire in decem?

Or is every region salazzle code different expire date?
@Drangor2 I honestly don't know  Blush

Judging from the Lycanroc codes, I presume they expire once the next code distribution starts, e.g. Marshadow in octobre, but I'm really uncertain about that Undecided
However, I wouldn't take any chance, since it would be terrible to just have traded a rare Pokémon for an expired code, and if it is expired when I trade it, I will of course instantly trade back  Wink
I'm back again.
From this point on and for a few hours I'll be able to trade. I'm on my phone so It'll be hard to check. I'll still aim to trade between 5 or 6 pm if you're on then.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Are you online this weekend?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool

I should be. About 1pm GMT all the way through to something like midnight on saturday, 9pm sunday. Just tell me when you can trade and I'll be on then.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Are you online?
I'm back again.