Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Own Tempo Rockruff for the Taking!
(Jun 19, 2018, 01:28 PM)webculb Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2018, 08:59 AM)0kamii Wrote: If y'all are having bad luck getting them sniped from me, you can always try dropping by @Bvbarmykyra's Own Tempo Rockruff thread and see if they can help you better. The link is right here. No hard feelings, as I know I'm not always the most attentive to my threads. I want all of you to get those Rockruff, and if you miss them from me, feel free to request one from them.

That's all I wanted to say!  Big Grin

- 0kamii

I just started playing Ultra Sun today. Would it be alright if I deposited a different pokemon for one of these rockruffs?

I don't think my own tempo ones can be gts
I just started playing Ultra Moon so I was stoked to see someone kindly trading for something I missed out on. I hope you have one left!

IGN: Kyute
Level Of Finneon: 16
Type of Ball: Normal Pokeball
I just began playing and really hope you still have one of these!

IGN: illusions
Level of Finneon: 15
Poké Ball: Quick Ball
(Feb 3, 2018, 01:57 PM)AustrianFart Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

[Image: rockruff.png]
Rockruff @ (28 left in stock)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

If you want one, follow these instructions:

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for Rockruff (1 - 10)
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

Heya! I will be uploading a Finneon level 18, female and caught in a Superball, if that is alright with you! I named it 0mega and my ingame name is Aivlis. If you don´t have time right now, or don´t feel like trading that´s fine too though.

Edit: My Finneon got traded with a Rockruff with the ability Own Tempo, and I don´t think it was yours since the ingame name of the person who traded it is different, but in case it was you, thank you! :D
(Feb 3, 2018, 01:57 PM)AustrianFart Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hi i would like to trade for a own tempo rock ruff for my team my friend code is 0834-5141-1815
IGN: TarquinThynne
Level of Finneon:14
Poké Ball: Dive Ball