Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny Trade Shop! (S&M ONLY)
(May 30, 2017, 04:04 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Hajja_Mewt 

What stuff would you be expecting for victini? I have quite a few shinies I can offer you, although my main offer would be a shiny golisopod.

Not a big fan of shiny Golisopod. What else could you offer? @TheAlmightySancho
@Hajja_Mewt 

Without reading your list, so you'll have to tell me if you already have any of these:

* A-Exeggutor
* Incineroar
* Machop (it's lvl 100, got it off the GTS for a magmortar)
* Midday Lycanroc
* K-Ninetales
* Gyarados

I think that's probably it. They're all shiny and most of them are level 100.

Actually, got one more thing you might be interested in. I have a lvl 50 shiny Yveltal I can offer as well.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
What level is shiny pickachu?
I have almost every shiny pokemon, except for shiny Tsarina, Gallade, Pyucumuku, Giratina, and some others. And since I want to complete my shiny dex, I ask you, what do you want for your shiny Giratina.
(May 30, 2017, 11:49 AM)PrincessBri Wrote: What level is shiny pickachu?

(May 30, 2017, 11:56 AM)AniMangelo Wrote: I have almost every shiny pokemon, except for shiny Tsarina, Gallade, Pyucumuku, Giratina, and some others. And since I want to complete my shiny dex, I ask you, what do you want for your shiny Giratina.

Uhm for legends Id like 2 non legend shinies depending on rarity. Really want a breloom @AniMangelo
(May 30, 2017, 12:55 PM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:
(May 30, 2017, 11:56 AM)AniMangelo Wrote: I have almost every shiny pokemon, except for shiny Tsarina, Gallade, Pyucumuku, Giratina, and some others. And since I want to complete my shiny dex, I ask you, what do you want for your shiny Giratina.

Uhm for legends Id like 2 non legend shinies depending on rarity. Really want a breloom @AniMangelo

Would you happen to have shiny poplio or brionne ?? I've been searching desperately
(May 30, 2017, 12:58 PM)PrincessBri Wrote:
(May 30, 2017, 12:55 PM)Hajja_Mewt Wrote:

Would you happen to have shiny poplio or brionne ?? I've been searching desperately

No I dont have either sorry
@Hajja_Mewt , if you want rarities, well I don't know. Just name them and i will tell you if I have them.
@PrincessBri , well I think I can shiny hunt for one and get it for you.