Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Shiny for Shiny
hi, I’ve recently accumulated a few duplicaye shinies and would love to trade them for some new ones as I’m making a shiny dex!

ones for trade are as follows!
Shiny Macargo (Wormhole)
Shiny Male Hippowdon (Wormhole)
Shiny Audino (Wormhole)
Shiny Goodra
Shiny Stunfisk (Wormhole)
RESERVED- 6IV Timid shiny Kanto Ninetails
shiny Arcanine
Shiny  Probopass
Shiny timid 6iv Kanto Sandslash 5iv modest shiny Kirlia
Shiny 6iv rapidash
Shiny Pelipper

the Wormhole shinies and the Kirlia have been caught/hatched by me whilst I’ve recieved the others via link trades so don’t know whether they are hacked if that matters.

some shinies i’d love, are: Rotom, Autumn Sawsbuck, Spring sawsbuck, Female hippowdon, Male frillish, any of the starters minus the gen 1 starters, any gen 7 pokes minus Silvally, Incineroar, Decidueye, Alolan golem, Toxipex and minior, most baby pokes and many more! I do own a lot of shinies but there’s also a lot I don’t own ? don’t be scared to shoot me an offer!
I feel I need to sleep now. Around 5:00 pm (GMT +1:00) I’ll be able to trade shiny female hippowdon or 2. Please, if you do reservations, will arcanine or ninetales -If you want 2 which you may not, then both- be fine? Thanks.
(Jun 30, 2019, 01:58 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: I feel I need to sleep now. Around 5:00 pm (GMT +1:00) I’ll be able to trade shiny female hippowdon or 2. Please, if you do reservations, will arcanine or ninetales -If you want 2 which you may not, then both- be fine? Thanks.

I’d only like one shiny female hippowdon please ? but of course, I’ll reserve whichever one you’d prefer! I’m in the GMT time zone and should be around most of the day tomorrow!
I think I’d mainly like ninetales please. If it interests you, I have Shiny Floatzels too (One of each gender, male from Germany), you can have any for the Arcanine, but it’s fine if no. :3. @PyukuMyMuku. Might be back around 6-9pm GMT +1:00 due to lack of iPad AND DS chargers, and possibly going out later today.
(Jul 1, 2019, 08:52 AM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: I think I’d mainly like ninetales please. If it interests you, I have Shiny Floatzels too (One of each gender, male from Germany), you can have any for the Arcanine, but it’s fine if no. :3. @PyukuMyMuku. Might be back around 6-9pm GMT +1:00 due to lack of iPad AND DS chargers, and possibly going out later today.

I already have a floatzel I’m afraid but thank you for the offer! Tell me when you’re around and we can trade ninetails for hippowdon :-)
(Jun 30, 2019, 01:23 PM)PyukuMyMuku Wrote: hi, I’ve recently accumulated a few duplicaye shinies and would love to trade them for some new ones as I’m making a shiny dex!

Shiny Macargo (Wormhole)
Shiny Audino (Wormhole)
Shiny Goodra
shiny Arcanine
Shiny  Probopass
Shiny 6iv rapidash
Shiny Pelipper

the Wormhole shinies and the Kirlia have been caught/hatched by me whilst I’ve recieved the others via link trades so don’t know whether they are hacked if that matters.

some shinies i’d love, are: Rotom, Autumn Sawsbuck, Spring sawsbuck, Female hippowdon, Male frillish, any of the starters minus the gen 1 starters, any gen 7 pokes minus Silvally, Incineroar, Decidueye, Alolan golem, Toxipex and minior, most baby pokes and many more! I do own a lot of shinies but there’s also a lot I don’t own ? don’t be scared to shoot me an offer!

Bumping! Ninetails is currently reserved and Kirlia has been traded!
Can I trade you a shiny male Salandit for the Rapidash?
(Jul 2, 2019, 09:46 AM)PyukuMyMuku Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2019, 01:23 PM)PyukuMyMuku Wrote: hi, I’ve recently accumulated a few duplicaye shinies and would love to trade them for some new ones as I’m making a shiny dex!

Shiny Macargo (Wormhole)
Shiny Audino (Wormhole)
Shiny Goodra
shiny Arcanine
Shiny  Probopass
Shiny 6iv rapidash
Shiny Pelipper

Bumping! Ninetails is currently reserved and Kirlia has been traded!

@PyukuMyMuku Please wait until I say my iPad and DS are working, this phone is annoying.