Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] Two NA Shiny Zygarde Codes (LF Offers)
(Sep 24, 2018, 10:20 AM)Zenyatta01000101 Wrote: @Lizard sorry for the late reply, but of the 2016 legendary events would you mind trading a Meloetta? I think that's the one of the only 2016 legendary events I missed.

@Zenyatta01000101 I should be able to, yeah. I probably have multiples in Bank right now, so I'll check and let you know. Smile

Edit: Just checked, and I only have one Meloetta.
@Lizard Darn. By any chance do you have a dupe of Genesect?
(Sep 25, 2018, 06:14 PM)Zenyatta01000101 Wrote: @Lizard Darn. By any chance do you have a dupe of Genesect?

@Zenyatta01000101 Hmm. I don't think I do, unfortunately.
@Lizard oof. Considering how close it is to the code's expiration date, I feel the best course of action is for me to PM you the code and then we sort out the rest while Zygarde codes expire, but I do have some dumb ideas sometimes so please let me know if you feel this is a bad idea.

@Umbreon9004 Sorry if I seem impatient, but I get the feeling you haven't seen it so I figured I'd let you know that I sent you a PM with the code. I'd just like to know if it works is all.
@Zenyatta01000101 

Sorry for not responding. the code worked just fine thankfully. when we do eventually get on at the same time I wil happily give you that Xerneas you wanted
@Zenyatta01000101 That's fine with me! I'm shiny-hunting a Torchic at the moment, so maybe I could give that in exchange?
@Lizard Sure! I'll PM you the code, just lmk your FC and IGN.