Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FOR TRADE] extra SHINYs - (lvl50) (Shiny farming)
Star 
Looking to Trade off some extra SHINYs i got while farming. Feel free to make offers.
(Will probably have more soon and keep updating this)
If you want the Poliwhirl to be a Poliwrath i can evo it for you before trade with a WATERSTONE.
If you want the Poliwhirl to be a Politoed i can evo it for you in the trade with a KINGSROCK.

FC - 5473-1063-0734

1. Poliwhirl  Water SHINY            2. Poliwhirl Water SHINY             3. Poliwhirl Water SHINY 
lv. 50                                                    lv. 50                                                    lv. 50 
Ab. Water Absorb                              Ab. Damp                                           Ab. Water Absorb   
ntr. Modest                                        ntr. Rash                                             ntr. Impish  
chr. Strong Willed                             chr. Quick to flee                               chr. Good perseverance     

4. Poliwrath  Water SHINY          5. Poliwhirl Water SHINY             6. Poliwhirl Water SHINY 
lv. 50                                                    lv. 50                                                   lv.50
Ab. Water Absorb                             Ab. Water Absorb                              Ab. Water Absorb
ntr. Quirky                                          ntr. Hasty                                           ntr. Relaxed
chr. Mischievous                               chr. Takes plenty of siestas             chr. Somewhat vain

7. Poliwhirl Water SHINY            8. Poliwhirl Water SHINY
lv. 50                                                   lv.50
Ab. Damp                                          Ab. Damp
ntr. Timid                                           ntr. Naive
chr. Highly Persistant                      chr. Somewhat of a clown
I need a krokodile jolly shiny and snorlax careful shiny with thick fat
(Nov 18, 2016, 04:26 AM)xGabucho Wrote: I need a krokodile jolly shiny and snorlax careful shiny with thick fat

I dont have those mate, im looking to get rid of some Poli Shines.. thats what this thread is for
I'll give you a shiny clauncher for a shiny poliwhirl
(I got 2 while searching for shiny staryu!)
I can give you a shiny chandelure for that Poliwrath if you want Smile
Can i give a shiny persian is for the shiny poliwhirl
(Nov 18, 2016, 01:22 PM)TheDancingRoserade Wrote: I can give you a shiny chandelure for that Poliwrath if you want Smile
@TheDancingRoserade 

Done! sold.
FC - 5473-1063-0734
add me and lets trade
(Nov 18, 2016, 02:03 PM)Donut__ Wrote: Can i give a shiny persian is for the shiny poliwhirl
@Donut__ 

Done! sold.
FC - 5473-1063-0734
add me and lets trade
Poor clauncher gets no love
(Nov 18, 2016, 06:32 PM)mario2750 Wrote: Poor clauncher gets no love
@mario2750 

Sorry Pal, i've already got myself 2 of them.
Feel free to hang around the thread though for anything that takes your fancy..
I get so many of these fellas.