Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

News of The Week With Sancho
Big Grin 
Welcome to The News of The Week, With Sancho
Disclaimer: I am not an official anchorman, nor do I possess the qualifications to fill this job position. Please do not sue me.

Anyway. This is something I might decide to do as a series or something. Just me, anybody bothering to read this, and the news of the world. Normally I'd be doing it on a sunday but that won't happen today because I'm going to Scotland for 2 weeks tonight Big Grin . This will, for the time being, be limited to forum-related news, gaming-related news and political-news (maybe).

This week on the forum, not that much out of the ordinary has happened. @"Anabel" has come back to the world of the living after a good while of being unable to get on, though. For anyone who hasn't already said hello, you should. I've actually decided to get myself a profile picture (points to anyone who recognises them, and more points to anyone who knows what it's from, and even more points to anyone who knows what type of creature/object it is.) I was inspired by @moo311 to get one after he changed his. Thanks, moo!

Today is the release of the newest expansion for Hearthstone, called 'Knights of The Frozen Throne'. I've been waiting for it for ages now and I already managed to get a few legendaries for my collection. They added some free singleplayer content but it's stupidly difficult and the 4th boss has got me stumped Undecided . The newest code for megastones in Pokemon Sun and Moon was released. Featuring gardevoirite, galladite, loppunite and diancite it is the one that many of us have been waiting for. For anybody who hasn't already heard this news, the mystery gift code is POYONG. An announcement has been released about the new expansion for Dishonored 2, in which 3 other magical assassins are teaming up to kill 'The Outsider' (even though he's the only reason they have magical powers.) Overwatch is getting its summer event content and costumes out for a while. I don't play the game so I don't really know much about it, other than Lucio Football. Sounds cool though.

I'm still debating if I should include political news here. Is it relevant, is it what the public wants? Please tell me Undecided .
Donald Trump has threatened North Korea with "fire and fury", presumably meaning nuclear war. Everybody told him off for it which made him decide he wasn't "being tough enough". Over here in the UK: everyone complains about Brexit, Boris Johnson is pimping up The Big Red Brexit Bus ( Big Grin ) and the UKIP party is preparing for their next party leader election.

That probably covers everything. As with any news...thread(?), we are now open into question time. I want people to ask things, tell me new stories and also give feedback. Your opinions matter to me. Even if you roast me for spelling something wrong, my love for the people is infinite Heart . Otherwise  I'd get fired  I wouldn't be doing a good job.

Also, if anybody wants to take over my prestigious role for 1 or 2 weeks while I'm gone, feel free to. I'm always going to need some help with this stuff. Just treat the job with the respect is deserves. Rewards include: my respect, maybe a gold star, bonus points, blessings of the karp god.

-Sancho, signing off (I need a drink)
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
May want to put the reveal of Lycanroc Dusk Form in too
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" 

I was considering putting that in, and I might, but somebody has been covering it recently Smile

See you in a couple weeks
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Ahaha ok, good stuff. Have fun in Scotland Smile
OU MASTER RACE