Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned cause I'm 3/4 done on my speech and dont get me started with the stanza.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

banned because you're Honors L.A. Is the poem longer or more complicated or what?
Banned cause I only have 3 stanzas and it is a famous poem, so about a 4-5 in difficulty. Just need first and at least it rhymes

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because mine doesn't rhyme at all, it is 3-4 in difficulty and it's about making windows.
Banned because 78% of gas in the air is Nitrogen, 21% is Oxygen, the rest are trace gases ( Like Argon, Carbon Dioxide, and water vapor)
Banned for not choosing a more interesting fact on science.

Banned because Darwinism.
Banned because that just gets rid of stupid people, which is good. Btw how long in words is your speech? mine is around 400

Banned because I'm going to sleep, also because my speech is ~550 words.
Banned cause mine ended around 450, gonna add some stuff before printing tomorrow. Kappa