Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because I must've sniped you because I don't play competitively kappa
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
banned because me and lord goomy are the only dragons who can take an ice beam KappaHD
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned because I don't either

edit: don't snipe me -.-
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because you no love battling
Banned because you got snoiped twice
Also I'm just really bad at it kappa
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
banned because of mad prediction skills
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned for getting so much dragons
Banned because do not tempt me

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Banned because he'll moonblast you to the moon. Although Icey could probably use the company kappa
Evyii pls
Banned because yeah Icey needs some company