Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
Banned because Ill save you!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Banned because you aren't a lifeguard kappa
Banned because I'm addicted to this song, help kappa

"Some bots get satisfaction" Freddy? "Some bots are just distractions" Foxy " Some bots are just gold" Golden Freddy for sure
Banned because i'm listening to it and it kinda gives me the creeps Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I'm listening to it gives me mixed feelings but evyii you missed my giveaway (inputsadfacehare)
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned because I didn't know, I was swimming on the swim team for the first time for about an hour and a half.

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

banned because can you bring me a glass of water Smile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Banned because don't bring a 7.8 amount of water
Banned because the water is full of chlorine and it's nasty when you accidentally drink some :P

banned because gulp gulp gulp :P
#Teamforum