Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding Everyone for Friend Safari
@Lythania I added you. you can add me back 4914-7361-5220
(Jun 2, 2016, 09:12 PM)TheReddyRaptor Wrote:
Looking for Players for Friend Safari Smile
I don't currently know what my friend safari pokemon are, if you could help me out and let me know the pokemon inside, it would be much appreciated!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and i'm looking for some friends to add to my friend safari to shiny hunt. I'd prefer if you have completed the elite four in Pokemon X/Y, and have three pokemon available in your safari, but if you don't that's okay Smile

I'll have the elite four completed in a few hours, with the third pokemon available after.

@TheReddyRaptor I added you. my code is 4914-7361-5220
(Jun 3, 2016, 12:25 AM)Lythania Wrote: No prob! Thanks for verifying the order, now I don't have to worry about it anymore. :D
Can I add you to my friend safari? been looking for bother larvesta and growlithe.
(Jun 4, 2016, 05:32 AM)Drygear829 Wrote: Hi added you in my friend's list. Im hunting for HA froakie and this will help me a lot. Thanks.
I have a HA froakie if you want it.
@TheReddyRaptor I have you added
Hoo boy, I haven't really checked this thread for a few days so there's a lot of people to add. xD I have so many 3DS friends that I'm starting to worry that I'll run out of room. Hm.. Maybe I'll start deleting friend cards if the person hasn't added me back for like a week or something.

@Hunterb2020 @ehju0901 @Drygear829 @pokemonfan12395 @shadowwalker96 @Aelixia
^ Added all of you. Aelixia, hope you get the Growlithe and Larvesta that you're after! Um.. Who where needs to know what's in their Safari? I can't keep track of who knows and who doesn't eheh.  :s

And @Ducky, I'll likely refrain from being added to that spreadsheet, I'm starting to get waaay too many 3DS friends. xD It's why I never posted my info in The Justin Flynn Community for their spreadsheet. Thanks though!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 5, 2016, 09:48 AM)Lythania Wrote: Hoo boy, I haven't really checked this thread for a few days so there's a lot of people to add. xD I have so many 3DS friends that I'm starting to worry that I'll run out of room. Hm.. Maybe I'll start deleting friend cards if the person hasn't added me back for like a week or something.

@Hunterb2020 @ehju0901 @Drygear829 @pokemonfan12395 @shadowwalker96 @Aelixia
^ Added all of you. Aelixia, hope you get the Growlithe and Larvesta that you're after! Um.. Who where needs to know what's in their Safari? I can't keep track of who knows and who doesn't eheh.  :s

And @Ducky, I'll likely refrain from being added to that spreadsheet, I'm starting to get waaay too many 3DS friends. xD It's why I never posted my info in The Justin Flynn Community for their spreadsheet. Thanks though!
thanks! Ducky is already going to check out my safari pokemon but I do know I have Trapinch in it
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)Aelixia Wrote: thanks! Ducky is already going to check out my safari pokemon but I do know I have Trapinch in it
He doesn't seem to be online right now, so I'll go ahead and check it for you now that I know all three of your safari Pokémon! :D

Player: Jenn
Safari Type: Ground
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Trapinch, Marowak
Third Pokémon: Palpitoad
-----
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:03 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)Aelixia Wrote: thanks! Ducky is already going to check out my safari pokemon but I do know I have Trapinch in it
He doesn't seem to be online right now, so I'll go ahead and check it for you now that I know all three of your safari Pokémon! :D

Player: Jenn
Safari Type: Ground
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Trapinch, Marowak
Third Pokémon: Palpitoad
Thank you! Honestly I just care about Trapinch because it becomes my fave pokemon. Flygon <3
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:09 PM)Aelixia Wrote: Thank you! Honestly I just care about Trapinch because it becomes my fave pokemon. Flygon <3
The only downside to having Trapinch in a safari is if you're after the others in the safari instead of Trapinch. Arena Trap, argh! XD
-----