Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding Friend Safari's
Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to add a bunch of friend safari's so I could shiny hunt a little bit easier.

I'm not sure what my friend safari is, but my friend code is 4914 6559 6886 and my  IGN is Shelby.

I'd love to be able to add as many people as possible.
Thanks!
(Jan 8, 2016, 04:40 AM)ShellBat Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new here and wanted to add a bunch of friend safari's so I could shiny hunt a little bit easier.

I'm not sure what my friend safari is, but my friend code is 4914 6559 6886 and my  IGN is Shelby.

I'd love to be able to add as many people as possible.
Thanks!

Hi mate. here is mine. I have added you and let you know if you add me. I hope this thread picks up speed!

Name: Pas
Friend code: 0275-9831-8429
Safari type: Steel.
Safari Pokemon: Ferroseed, Metang and Excadrill.

Thanks in advance.
hello shelby, welcome to the site! ill add you and viceversa, not actually sure what i got in my safari so itd be nice if someone could check and tell me
(Jan 8, 2016, 10:05 AM)wartty Wrote: hello shelby, welcome to the site! ill add you and viceversa, not actually sure what i got in my safari so itd be nice if someone could check and tell me

Thanks, I just checked your safari and it's a normal type with Audino, Teddiursa, and Eevee.
(Jan 8, 2016, 10:48 AM)ShellBat Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2016, 10:05 AM)wartty Wrote: hello shelby, welcome to the site! ill add you and viceversa, not actually sure what i got in my safari so itd be nice if someone could check and tell me

Thanks, I just checked your safari and it's a normal type with Audino, Teddiursa, and Eevee.

sweet thanks a lot :D been wonderig forever lol
Hello Shelby,

Your friend safari is fighting and your Pokemon are Pancham, Machoke and Hariyama.
(Jan 8, 2016, 11:39 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote: Hello Shelby,

Your friend safari is fighting and your Pokemon are Pancham, Machoke and Hariyama.

Awesome, thank you so much for telling me.

I added you, but I don't know what my friend safari is...
Hey Smile My info is...

Name: moo311
Friend code: 4141-5879-5371
Safari type: Rock
Safari Pokemon: Boldore, Onix, and Barbacle

Good luck shiny hunting and Be patient (My highest encounter was 1706!)
Hello, my info is:

Name: Eli/Carson
Friend Code: 0920-2338-9078
Safari Type: Unknown
Safari Pokemon: Unknown

I'd appreciate it if you looked to see what mine is too!
Good news is on the way