Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF Friend Safaris!
Hey everyone!

I do most of my shiny hunting in Friend Safaris, and I am in need of some new ones.
In particular, I would like Safaris with the following Pokemon:
Normal Safari with- Lillipup, Audino or Minccino, and Eevee
Fire Safari with- Ponyta or Pansear, Larvesta or Pyroar, and Fletchinder
Fighting Safari with- Riolu
Flying Safari with- Pidgy or Spearow, Hoothoot, and Rufflet or Fletchinder
Grass Safari with- Petitlil or Sawsbuck, and Quiladin or Gogoat
Poison Safari with- Seviper, Venemoth or Ariados, and Toxicroak or Whirlipede
Electric Safari with- Pachirisu, Pikachu or Helioptile, and Galvantula
Ground Safari with- Phanphy and Gastrodon
Psychic Safari with- Munna, Sigilyph, and Gothorita
Rock Safari with- Corsola
Ice Safari with- Snorunt or Spheal, Sneasel or Bergmite, and Dewgong, Lapras, or Piloswine
Bug Safari with- Heracross
Steel Safari with- Mawile, and Klefki
Fairy Safari with- Togepi or Kirlia, Any Slot 2 Pokemon, and Any Slot 3 Pokemon

If any of you have any of the Safaris with one or more of the Pokemon listed above, please let me know! If it sweetens the deal, I myself have a Normal Type Safari, and I have been told that it includes Lillipup. Minccino, and Ditto. I have also completed the game, so you will be able to access all three of my Safari Pokemon.
Thanks so much for all your help!
Hazel
Hey i dont know what my safari is but if you could add me and let me know i would appreciate it.
(Dec 25, 2015, 05:33 PM)xTempest93 Wrote: Hey i dont know what my safari is but if you could add me and let me know i would appreciate it.

Sure thing! I'm in the middle of a Fishing Hunt in ORAS right now, but as soon as I'm done (or I mess up my chain) I'll be happy to let you know.
I don't know what pokemon i have in my safari but you could add me and see if there are any that you want
you can add me my friend safari has a rufflet i think... (my friend said it had rufflet :P )
I have galvantula in my safari so I'll gladly help. I just need your FC.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Hey guys!

I do apologize- I had no idea my Friend Code wasn't displayed on my profile (I thought I had set it up so that it would be). I have fixed that. Anyone who was asking me to tell them what their safaris are, I will gladly do so!

Thanks everyone for all your help!

Hazel