Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Eggs for an Egglocke run of Pokemon Y
Hello.
So as I eagerly await the release of new games, I thought I would try to get through an Egglocke run of the previous generation. So I would like to request this wonderful community to help donate eggs to me that you think would help me enjoy the play through like I never have before, hopefully giving me interesting pokemon that would normally not be part of the story line. I don't have any particular requests. If you have any random eggs lying around, those will do as well. Smile
Thank you all and here's looking forward to an interesting new run of the game Smile
@nygma29 I'm constantly breeding for shinies, but at the moment I don't have any eggs lying around... I'll make you a few eggs though and I'll make em interesting for ya ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I can give you a few.  When are you starting the locke.  And when should we give you the eggs.
(Jul 27, 2016, 04:59 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @nygma29 I'm constantly breeding for shinies, but at the moment I don't have any eggs lying around... I'll make you a few eggs though and I'll make em interesting for ya ^_^
Hey!! Thanks a lot! :D really appreciate it. Smile Lemme know when you have them ready Smile
(Jul 27, 2016, 10:51 AM)LuxrayLogan Wrote: I can give you a few.  When are you starting the locke.  And when should we give you the eggs.
I will be starting it soon. Smile Anytime you are free is cool. Smile I'll just add then to my pc, I will start as soon as I get the first day 6-8 eggs Smile
@nygma29 I'm on vacation and without my DS at the moment unfortunately... but be home tomorrow and I should have the eggs for you no problem at all ^_^

Edit: If you are willing to wait until tomorrow, I'll make you a whole box of eggs for you Locke if you want ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
i have lots of eggs laying around id give u but i dont know how 2 get a frind code/where to find my friend code
Lol sure I would love to get you a few "unique" eggs, it'd be my pleasure!

And @silverswitch1234 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNVWk_BTmEM
Hey, i have eggs I can give you...It's going to be a surprise for me too because i don't remember the poke is inside :D
Ha-ha. Hey! Thanks a lot guys! Ping me with when you guys can be online and we'll make it happen. :D