Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need Friend Codes Please!
I really need friends. I don't know how to properly work the 3DS friend system so if there are any hoops I need to jump through it'd be great if someone could tell me how to jump through them.

Here's my Friend Code: 1178-0922-1860

My safari is Flying Type: Tranquil and Farfetch'd. Thank you to Cha0sVII for providing this info :D

Thank You!
(May 13, 2016, 07:39 PM)Nyromath Wrote: I really need friends. I don't know how to properly work the 3DS friend system so if there are any hoops I need to jump through it'd be great if someone could tell me how to jump through them.

I don't know my safari type either so if someone could tell me that too :3

Thank You!
hi, i added you now. my FC is 0276-1719-8676 in case you don't see the left info.
(May 13, 2016, 07:39 PM)Nyromath Wrote: I really need friends. I don't know how to properly work the 3DS friend system so if there are any hoops I need to jump through it'd be great if someone could tell me how to jump through them.

I don't know my safari type either so if someone could tell me that too :3

Thank You!
I'm adding your Friend code now too. my Friend code is 3368-5108-3039
add me! my FC is on the right (4699-9318-8222)
i don't think there's any hoops to jump. just add the number on 3ds and when the other person adds you back, you will be on each others friend list in pokemon
Thank you everyone who's registered me so far. It really helps. I've added you guys, and I managed to find my first shiny - a Phanpy by the way - with your help. Thank you all so so so much, I couldn't have found him without you guys.

However, despite that, I'm always looking for more friends to add to my safari roster and get more shinies, so feel free to add me and drop a message here, I'll add you back as soon as I can.
(May 13, 2016, 09:09 PM)Nyromath Wrote: Thank you everyone who's registered me so far. It really helps. I've added you guys as well, so if you could tell me what type my safari is as well, that'd be awesome.

Once again, a massive Thank You!!!

@Nyromath You can add me!
(May 13, 2016, 09:09 PM)Nyromath Wrote: Thank you everyone who's registered me so far. It really helps. I've added you guys as well, so if you could tell me what type my safari is as well, that'd be awesome.

Once again, a massive Thank You!!!
You have flying type safari. Encountered Tranquill and Farfetch'd so far, will know another one once I got in your safari when you're online
Added you! Smile
I added all of you, feel free to add me back Smile

FC: 2637-9887-4651

These are my first Friend Safari Codes I have so I don't know what type my friend safari, so if you add me please tell me what type it is   Rolleyes

Thank you all
PkSoul Thank you for the friend. Your Friend Safari is Grass Type with Swadloon and Pansage.

Also while I was checking it for you I found a Shiny Swadloon on the second encounter. So thanks for that xD