Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] looking for some new friends
(May 25, 2016, 06:04 PM)DillonBot Wrote: I've added you  and everyone else here :D please add me back too :3
Am I added?  I think I have you from another post.
I went ahead and added @SelenaCrone and @Saiman. Might as well, right? xD Selena already listed what's in their Safari so I'll just write out Saiman's info. They have a post in a different thread stating that theirs is a Rock type with Pupitar, Boldore, and Rhydon, so I can deduce that their third is Rhydon, even though I haven't seen it for myself yet. xD

Forum Name: Saiman
IGN: Saiman
Safari Type: Rock
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Boldore, Pupitar
Third Pokémon: Rhydon
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 2, 2016, 12:58 PM)Lythania Wrote: Could someone please confirm the order my safari Pokémon come in? Its Pikachu Time says that it's Growlithe, Larvesta, and then Braixen. I simply want confirmation so I can be 100% sure!

I went ahead and added @SelenaCrone and @Saiman. Might as well, right? xD Selena already listed what's in their Safari so I'll just fill in Saiman's info once I'm added back. I'll edit this part out if they post what's in their safari lol. They have a post in a different thread stating that theirs is a Rock type with Pupitar, Boldore, and Rhydon, but I won't write that out until I'm 100% sure of the order they come in.

Forum Name: Saiman
IGN: Saiman
Safari Type: Rock
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
Third Pokémon:
I'll be damned, thought I had you added already.   Well you are added now.
Added everyone that said they added me earlier.  Thanks guys!
(Jun 4, 2016, 11:15 AM)Saiman Wrote: I'll be damned, thought I had you added already.   Well you are added now.
Hahah it's cool! I went back and edited the post with your safari info. I also had someone confirm the order my safari Pokémon are in, so I edited that part out.
-----
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:31 AM)Lythania Wrote: Hey I added you! Thanks!
@WaterPulseBender I miight as well add you too. xD Add me back and I'll fill in your information!
Player: Nick
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
Third Pokémon: 
(Jun 1, 2016, 12:46 PM)Its Pikachu Time Wrote: @WaterPulseBender I added u
Hey I added you! Thanks again!
Hi I'll add everyone I can I dunno what my friend safari is so if someone can tell me it would be very much appreciated

just added everyone on this thread plz feel free to add me :-)
@WaterPulseBender I edited that post now that you've added me back. :D In case you don't feel like going back and finding it again, your safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, and Inkay.

@Cescone Added you! :D
Player: Ash
Safari Type: Dark
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Pawniard, Crawdaunt
Third Pokémon: Sableye
-----