Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] looking for some new friends
(May 26, 2016, 03:58 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(May 25, 2016, 02:51 PM)alliecat94 Wrote: My safari is Normal, and I only know of two pokemon that are inside: Eevee and Lillipup.
@alliecat94 Hm.. I haven't been online at the same time as you yet, so I don't know your third, but your first two are actually Lillipup and Minccino.
I think its my third pokemon, the one that appears after we've been online at the same time. I'll have my DS online until around 3:30 EST if you could find out for me?
@alliecat94 
@iMiyuki 
@ehju0901 
@Jaerri
@pizzaguy531 531
@DillonBot  

Added all of you!
@alliecat94 Yup you're right! Your third is Eevee. Make sure that you write that it's your third in future posts, since it's difficult for two people to be online at the same time, unless they schedule it that way of course. xD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 29, 2016, 11:59 AM)Lythania Wrote: @alliecat94 Yup you're right! Your third is Eevee. Make sure that you write that it's your third in future posts, since it's difficult for two people to be online at the same time, unless they schedule it that way of course. xD
yeah I had no idea which pokemon it was! I just remembered two of the three that were in my safari! I'll remember that next time! thanks so much :D
(May 29, 2016, 12:01 PM)alliecat94 Wrote: yeah I had no idea which pokemon it was! I just remembered two of the three that were in my safari! I'll remember that next time! thanks so much :D
Not a problem at all, if anything I'm grateful to you! I'm happy that I finally have an Eevee friend safari available to me hahah.
-----
I've added everyone here!
I don't know my friend safari type/pokemon so please feel free to add me :D ! My FC is on the left.
(May 30, 2016, 07:52 AM)clifto Wrote: I've added everyone here!
I don't know my friend safari type/pokemon so please feel free to add me :D ! My FC is on the left.
Player: Clifto
Safari Type: Ice
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Delibird, Sneasel
Third Pokémon: (Will edit to add this after we've both been online at the same time!)
-----
count me in
(May 30, 2016, 02:28 PM)shiny mewtwo Wrote: count me in
I can fill you in on what your Safari Pokémon are. Smile

Player: Drew
Safari Type: Flying
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Farfetch'd, Tranquill
Third Pokémon: Fletchinder

I see that you're new! You could introduce yourself on the Meet and Greet forum if you want. :D I also have a couple of suggestions. 1: It'd be good to break up your friend code with hyphens (2638-3589-2048), that way it'll be easier for people to punch it in when they're adding you. 2: Be sure to add your game(s) and IGN(s) to your info! (For example.. X: Drew)
-----
add me!