Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

FT: Lots of HA, EM, Dream and Apricorn Ball Pkmn LF: HA and EM Pokemon, Offers
UPDATE: I have found or traded for everything I was originally looking for. Anyone who is seeing this late can still feel free to make offers if there is something on my list that catches your eye. The Google sheet linked below will always be the most updated list. Have a nice day! :D 
---

Hello everyone! I just got referred to this site by a user on GameFaqs, so this is my first post. Nice to meet you all!  :D  And with that, here I go:

LF:
I am currently looking for a razor fang to evolve the gligar I am training (Rare hold item of wild Bruxish; can be obtained by: 1) Finding Bruxish 2) Waiting until it calls for help 3) Using using thief on the new Bruxish (Your Pokemon cannot already be holding an item) 4) Repeat steps 2-3 until you get a razor fang; also easy to do as a sidequest while shiny chaining). 
I am also currently interested the Pokemon on my wishlist (in the link below along with the Pokemon I have to offer), HA Pokemon I do not have, and any other offers.

---
FT:
If interested, I can offer any of the Pokemon and/or items listed on the Google Sheet here: http://www.goo.gl/Omje6H

Additionally for those who love special Pokeballs, while it has not been updated on the sheet yet, I do have access to legit dream ball Pokemon from the dream world in Gen V and Pokemon in Johto Balls transferred from HeartGold.

HA Dream Ball (offspring can now inherit dream balls in Gen VII)
Munna
Gothita
Igglybuff
Drifloon
Swinub
Sigilyph
Swablu
Riolu
Staryu
Shuppet
Porygon
Nidoran (Female)
Goldeen
Spiritomb* (*In dream ball, but not HA)

Other Special Balls/Pokemon
Extremespeed Dratini
Friend Ball Tangela, Oddish
Heavy Ball Donphan
Love Ball Jynx
Safari Ball Oddish, Pineco
Level Ball Mareep, Ponyta, Magmar
Moon Ball HA Gligar with EM (Cross Poison, Baton Pass, Rock Climb)

Items (Similar rarity to Razor Fang; more listed in the link above under the "Items" sheet)
Cell Battery
Grassy Seed
@IrisNephertiri

Quickball Klink clearbody and Ponyta ha dreamball? Or do they need to be fully evolved?
Hi, Welcome to Pokemon Forever. I don't think I have any of the Pokemon you requested, but I might have some spare razor fangs. I'll check after school. anyways, just stopped by to say hello. :D
If you need any help, feel free to PM me!!!
(Mar 8, 2017, 01:00 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @IrisNephertiri

Quickball Klink clearbody and Ponyta ha dreamball? Or do they need to be fully evolved?

Any evolutionary stage works just fine for me.
(Mar 8, 2017, 01:11 PM)LonerBird Wrote: Hi, Welcome to Pokemon Forever. I don't think I have any of the Pokemon you requested, but I might have some spare razor fangs. I'll check after school. anyways, just stopped by to say hello. :D
If you need any help, feel free to PM me!!!

Thank you! And hello to you too!  :D
welcome to the site :D sorry but which link was the wishlist?
(Mar 8, 2017, 02:31 PM)wartty Wrote: welcome to the site :D sorry but which link was the wishlist?

Thank you! :D The link with my wishlist is the same link that has the Pokemon I have available for trade (it's a Google sheet with multiple sheets, and you can switch sheets at the bottom).
@IrisNephertiri

Did u saw the PM?
(Mar 8, 2017, 05:18 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @IrisNephertiri

Did u saw the PM?

Yep, just replied! Sorry about the delay; I've been checking intermittently on my phone but didn't notice the "1" notification in unread PMs at the top of the page.
(Mar 8, 2017, 06:37 PM)IrisNephertiri Wrote:
(Mar 8, 2017, 05:18 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @IrisNephertiri

Did u saw the PM?

Yep, just replied! Sorry about the delay; I've been checking intermittently on my phone but didn't notice the "1" notification in unread PMs at the top of the page.

No problem, Going online now.