Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Battle?
I just tried to make that team and I clearly need to improve
Im not that good with making teams
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:23 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: I just tried to make that team and I clearly need to improve
Im not that good with making teams

Actually it's not that bad, however you won't be able to use it online on VGC because of all the Ubers, I recommend try building a team that supports sableye
witch hone-edgely I don't under stand how to do :/
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:26 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: witch hone-edgely I don't under stand how to do :/

Well here, First of we need to get rid of those Ubers. Keep sableye as your mega, then put cresselia as a bulky tank. Then you need a special attacker which I can provide, a BR noivern. After that I can also provide a klefki which should be able to set up stealth rocks, spikes, attack and take hits. Then if you want you could add in luxray, which I recommend having the moveset: Wild charge, volt switch, superpower, and ice fang along with holding the item choice band giving more power to attacks. Then for the last pokemon I suggest putting in something like heatran or milotic Smile
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:45 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:26 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: witch hone-edgely I don't under stand how to do :/

Well here, First of we need to get rid of those Ubers.  Keep sableye as your mega, then put cresselia as a bulky tank.  Then you need a special attacker which I can provide, a BR noivern.  After that I can also provide a klefki which should be able to set up stealth rocks, spikes, attack and take hits.  Then if you want you could add in luxray, which I recommend having the moveset: Wild charge, volt switch, superpower, and ice fang along with holding the item choice band giving more power to attacks.  Then for the last pokemon I suggest putting in something like heatran or milotic Smile

K,thanks for the advice

So pretty much I would want cresselia as a tank(Witch it pretty much already is) luxray with them moves and a heatran witch I have a good set for
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:54 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2015, 06:45 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

Well here, First of we need to get rid of those Ubers.  Keep sableye as your mega, then put cresselia as a bulky tank.  Then you need a special attacker which I can provide, a BR noivern.  After that I can also provide a klefki which should be able to set up stealth rocks, spikes, attack and take hits.  Then if you want you could add in luxray, which I recommend having the moveset: Wild charge, volt switch, superpower, and ice fang along with holding the item choice band giving more power to attacks.  Then for the last pokemon I suggest putting in something like heatran or milotic Smile

K,thanks for the advice

So pretty much I would want cresselia as a tank(Witch it pretty much already is) luxray with them moves and a heatran witch I have a good set for
Yep, if you need the two pokemon that I mentioned above which I can provide just post here Wink
Yeah I'll take em but I can't 2nite
I can take the 2 mons now and also what kind of set should heatran have? Support attacker or what?
(Mar 3, 2015, 02:27 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: I can take the 2 mons now and also what kind of set should heatran have? Support attacker or what?

You should use it to set up rocks and stuff, and be a bother some to others xD along with air balloon attached
VGC battle?