Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Battle For Shinies!
Time stamp as well so you know that it is legit.
Better do this fast before this thread gets deleted for some reason
I'm taking the photos on my ipod. Ill just put the screen side by side with my monitor for this thread.
Good call by Black. Surprised they haven't deleted it. And yeah that will work with the side by side for evidence on the flake.
Yeah I took photos side by side with him still present online (His Friend ID showing and everything) and his previous post about having to leave. This type of bail shouldn't be acceptable regardless of whatever excuse given. A forfeit is still considered a loss.
Go ahead. I'd rather spend time with my family.
(Jan 1, 2015, 01:09 AM)Arcian Wrote: Go ahead. I'd rather spend time with my family.

I have a question. Why does it take until you are losing in the battle and know you are going to lose for you to decide on wanting to spend time with your family instead?
Your excuse is really mediocre. You clearly lost the battle had you pressed onward, and forfeiting is still considered a loss in nearly every battle to date. You can see the time before New Years and you still went along and requested battles, that just further shows that you were just in it for free wins for free shinys, and not really in it to lose out. Enjoy your reports.
(Jan 1, 2015, 01:10 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 01:09 AM)Arcian Wrote: Go ahead. I'd rather spend time with my family.

I have a question. Why does it take until you are losing in the battle and know you are going to lose for you to decide on wanting to spend time with your family instead?

This.
Okay thanks!