Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Multibattle?
Star 
Anyone want to battle? I'm hoping for three people for a multibattle, but I also do single and triple battles.There's a really cool team I have that I want to battle with. :D
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 3, 2015, 01:57 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Anyone want to battle? I'm hoping for three people for a multibattle, but I also do single and triple battles.There's a really cool team I have that I want to battle with. :D

I would be up for some multiplayer battling. Just send me a private message whenever you want to battle. I'll go ahead and add you to my friends list. I'm more into double battles myself. I have been breeding new Pokemon from scratch in Omega Ruby and I would some of my new pokes as well.
(Dec 5, 2015, 01:34 PM)xCASTERx Wrote:
(Dec 3, 2015, 01:57 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Anyone want to battle? I'm hoping for three people for a multibattle, but I also do single and triple battles.There's a really cool team I have that I want to battle with. :D

I would be up for some multiplayer battling. Just send me a private message whenever you want to battle. I'll go ahead and add you to my friends list. I'm more into double battles myself. I have been breeding new Pokemon from scratch in Omega Ruby and I would some of my new pokes as well.

I can do double battles to, I will challenge you to a battle as soon as I get on my game
Multi battles? Sign me in!
lol i want to join >w<
when can everyone be online?
(Dec 8, 2015, 10:03 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: lol i want to join >w<

I'm online from 3:00 to 8:30 on Mon-Friday and all day on the weekends
(Dec 9, 2015, 03:02 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 10:03 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: lol i want to join >w<

I'm online from 3:00 to 8:30 on Mon-Friday and all day on the weekends