Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Need trainers and gym leaders for the Paleo Pokemon League
Hey all! I'm EroPup, a member of the Paleo Gaming community, and I'm trying to gain some traction on a new subsection for the community. I want to create a Paleo Pokemon League. The league would consist of multiple gym leaders with their own battle rules and Pokemon types as well as potentially an elite 4. Gym leaders and elite 4 will use competitive pokemon, and must reward any player that beats them with an egg that has 4-5 guaranteed perfect IVs and a good nature. Leaders can be challenged for their spot in a format that has yet to be decided on. Currently looking for leaders, elite 4, and players who want to get some competitive battling experience and start building competitive teams. Contact me here or on Twitter @Dmorg252 if interested.
This sounds like a fun idea. Would battles be on the WiFi or Pokemon Showdown?
Either way, very interesting.

Edit: Been playing with Steel types recently.
I'll join etither its showdown or In Game cool!   Cool
Id be happy to join as a grass gym leader
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I'd like to apply for Fighting type Gym leader.
Has this gained any traction yet? Is there a game structure in place?
May I share with you advice to help make your League work? I've played in other leagues, so please keep in mind these are all ideas I've seen on other sites, but they work and are a lot of fun.
This sounds really cool! I wanna know tho, is it on Showdown or the Game itself?

either way I'd be happy to be that chilly Ice Type Gym leader!
I would be interested in being a ghost type gym leader
How do you plan on working it out with the different time zones?
I would be interested to be a water type gym leager.
Hey I'm interested in the Dragon leader I already have a team of dragons I have been using for 2 months
(Mar 9, 2016, 03:17 PM)EroPup Wrote: i would like to join as an elite four member.