Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon Forever Association UPDATE #5: SCHEDULES AND BATTLE INFO
I know Im not in this, but can you guys post the Battle Codes somewhere? I'd like to see how the battles went.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Aug 30, 2015, 07:22 PM)Black117 Wrote:
(Aug 30, 2015, 06:42 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: SCORES FOR WEEK 1
SINGLES
VGC
I had the post on twitter but forgot about the forum. Here they are now

Hey Mitch I think you posted the singles information twice instead of the VGC score down below. Just post the link when its ready.
I updated it
(Aug 30, 2015, 07:34 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I know Im not in this, but can you guys post the Battle Codes somewhere? I'd like to see how the battles went.
I can give you a list of them when I get home. You may be able to take over a team that dropped out. I'll see.
Week 1 has ended. Trades are legal now.
TRADING GUIDELINES AND RULES
1. You can only make ONE TRADE per week.
2. Teams CANNOT trade after week 7 (regular season finale)
3. You must PM or tweet Me or Thepokeguy19 and your trade partner with what you would like to trade for.
4. You can only trade tier for tier. Example: Vaporeon is UU so it can get traded for something that's also UU like Azelf. Azelf for Vaporeon is a good trade. Exampke of a bad trade Chandelure is UU so a UU cannot be traded for Serperior because it's OU.
TRAINERS, take a look at the scores as week 2 has concluded
SINGLES
VGC
So I have a couple questions. First off is there a rule that each pokemon on your team needs to be used at some point during the season at least once? If there isn't I think there should be. Second question is are we allowed to pick up pokemon that were not drafted and swap out one of the pokemon that we picked that is in the same tier? (This mainly refers to singles) even if it's just like 1 swap for the season
Hey guys, I'm sorry to announce this, but were gonna have to shut down the league, at least for this season. There has just been to many dropouts to make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. Most people have more bye weeks than actually games. We apologize if anyone was enjoying the league. We will try to start it up again at a better time next year, probably around June 2016 so everyone has the whole summer instead of having to worry about school and such. Thanks for understanding.