Poll: Is this a good team?
Yes, it is!
No, it is terrible!
Could be better, could be worse.
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Shiny team
Hello!
A friend of me and I were planning on doing a competitive 6v6 with only shinies. He hasn't fully decided yet but I have. I'll be using the first 6 I caught. On of them I found during EV training so that one is probably not as good in competitve as the rest but I really like the shiny Smile . I am planning on using this team in other battles to because I got really lucky with some natures and stats. I don't know the exact numbers but here they are:

Raichu
Psychic-Electric
Surge Surfer
Quirky
IVs 31/31/31/I need to bottle cap this/30/31
Evs 252 Speed/ 80 Spedef/ 80 Def/ 96 Spattack
Item: Light Clay
Moves:
Reflect
Light Screen
Volt Switch
Psychic

Vaporeon
Water
Water Absorb
Calm
IVs 31/?/31/?/31/?
EVs 252 HP/ 136 Spattack/ 120 Spedef
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Scald
Work up
Baton Pass
Aqua Ring

Salamence (Mega)
Dragon-Flying
Aerialate
Adament
IVs 31/I need to Bottle Cap this/31/31/31/31
EVs 252 Speed/ 252 Attack/ other ones don't matter
Item: Salamencite
Moves:
Double Edge
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang
Dragon Dance

Incineroar
Fire-Dark
Blaze
Sassy
IVs I am going to bottle cap all of them because this is the only on I bred and I didn't use good parents.
EVs 252 Attack/ 80 HP/ 80 Def/ 136 Spedef
Item: Incinium-Z
Moves:
Darkest Lariat
Leech Life
Outrage
Flare Blitz

Ariados
Posion-Bug
Imsomnia
Relaxed
IVs 31/31/30/31/31/?
EVS Attack 252/ 128 Def/ 128 Spedef
Item: Assault Vest
Moves:
Sticky Web
Swords Dance
Cross Poison/Poison Jab
Toxic/Sucker Punch/Smart Strike

Ninetales
Ice-Fairy
Sbow Cloak
Modest
IVs 31/?/?/31/31/31
EVs 252 Speed/ 252 Spattack
Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Nasty Plot
Dazzling Gleam
Psyshock
Ice Beam

I was originally putting Primarina on the team, but I give up on hunting it. So I thoughed that I could make Eevee a Vaporeon instead of a Umbreon, which fitted better in the team, but I liked less and didn't have Egg Moves. I didn't touch that Eevee so if anyone has a suggestion, please tell me! This is the first team I'm making and I am really excited! Tell me if I need to change something!

Note: All these pokémon are obtained through hard work and a lot of luck and patience. I used the SOS and masuda method. I got really lucky with natures and I am working really hard for BP to buy the items. Everything is 100% legit. I got everything myself except a Gold Bottle Cap that I am going to recieve from a nice person on this website. Thanks for reading this.
Please read this considering you are still missing out key information concerning your team. Also keep in mind what format this team will be used, especially if its 6v6 since Mega Salamence is banned in Smogon, but not in Battle Spot Singles, which is still different format. If you don't provide exact reasoning and clarification, then this thread will be closed.
Sorry, I didn't know there were rules Undecided .  I guess this thread needs to be a 'fun' thread because I wasn't planning on using it in VGC. I am really sorry Sad . Battle spot and online battles are in my opinion way more fun then VGC. Sorry for the problems Sad