Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] [Spooky Cup] Sample sets and cores
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:47 AM)wartty Wrote: I included Weezing Krookodile Decidueye and Bruxish and excluded Shiftry Cacturne and Raticate, kinda out of personal experience. I'm trying to make a choice specs scrappy Ex

Krookodile is in mine too, while Shiftry, Cacturne and Raticate can use SDance+Sucker Punch to take advantage of the abudance of Ghost and Psychic types. Shiftry (the main reason not to use Decidueye) also learns Fake Out and Tailwind and Cacturne is enough slow to work under TR. Finally ARaticate's STAB combination is unresisted in this tour.
@Spyro190 You are very right about Raticate.... Not to mention the complete lack of fighting types is surely appreciated xP I'd still consider Shiftry too frail to pull off SD, he's one of my favorite Pokemon, but every version of him I've tried is always too frail Sad
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:39 AM)Kris Wrote: I'm just going to use Pokemon I think are cool. Not there to win I'm there for a good time. Smile

Same here.  My team is going to be based on my childhood pets.  >_>;  Lots of dark type cats and dogs! Smile  My babies may not WIN, but they're SPECIAL. ( @Kris the Purrloin you traded me had kittens! I'm totally going to use one of them for one of the cats.)
(Oct 7, 2017, 12:58 PM)wartty Wrote: @Spyro190 You are very right about Raticate.... Not to mention the complete lack of fighting types is surely appreciated xP I'd still consider Shiftry too frail to pull off SD, he's one of my favorite Pokemon, but every version of him I've tried is always too frail Sad
@wartty Chlorophyll Focus Sash Shiftry with Prankster Sunny Day ^^
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Added Pikachu+Murkrow and Misdreavus+Golurk for the pleasure of who loves Eviolite.
Golett
OU MASTER RACE
O.o

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THESE CORES PLANNED ALREADY

Props to @Spyro190 for doing all this.

also glad to see my core not being spoiled so far :P
Mawr
Today I added two cores based on awesome STAB types: Lycanrock+Volcarona and Malamar+Dusclops.

(Oct 8, 2017, 03:07 PM)FireTaco Wrote: also glad to see my core not being spoiled so far :P
Is this a challenge? Dodgy
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:39 AM)Kris Wrote: I'm just going to use Pokemon I think are cool. Not there to win I'm there for a good time. Smile

exactly
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 10, 2017, 10:14 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: Today I added two cores based on awesome STAB types: Lycanrock+Volcarona and Malamar+Dusclops.

(Oct 8, 2017, 03:07 PM)FireTaco Wrote: also glad to see my core not being spoiled so far :P
Is this a challenge? Dodgy

Yus  Dodgy
Mawr