Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Wacky team help?
Hello everyone, so while playing within the meta I thought what mons haven't received a spotlight or different sets that are never used or even considered! So, if you would like to leave a set or even an entire team for me to try please do not hesitate! Note: try not to submit legendaries as they are quite hard to get with the right natures and IV's
(Oct 10, 2015, 09:39 PM)Secrenate Wrote: Hello everyone, so while playing within the meta I thought what mons haven't received a spotlight or different sets that are never used or even considered! So, if you would like to leave a set or even an entire team for me to try please do not hesitate!

i have a good set its a hydration, facade, toxic orb goodra

Goodra @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 20 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Def / 20 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Facade
- Rest
- Rain Dance
- Dragon Tail

this is the set i use, idont have the calcs to go with it but it works for me
the idea is that you switch it in on the rain, it takes a hit gets toxic activated (which doesnt do any damage when first activated) and then hit hard with facade and heal with rest, i have dragon tail to faze out any pokemon that goodra cant deal with, and rain dance to bring back rain. i have a goodra with this set if you want it.
If you are lookin for a fun tank look no further than bulky luxray. I don't have any calcs but it's very fun to use.

Luxray @Chesto Berry/ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Sp.Atk
Nature: Bold
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Rest / Thunderbolt

It's only weakness so far has been stuff with clear body. Other than that it can stall anything out it needs to while reducing both of the enemies attack stats to nothin'. It also makes a real good intimidate pivot.

Edit: I also have a kings rock greninja if you would be interested. It's a simple gimmick set that abuses water shuriken.