Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Wonder Trading To Victory!! - Wonder Battles
I will be online almost all day today catching up breeding so if anyone wants a match send me a message (Discord or Here)

@Black Waterfall

This includes you of course if you want a match today, I will be sending the chimchar breedjects in wonder trade if you get paired with me at some point Tongue (we could also link trade one at the same time)
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
Create Movesets for my breedjects! Details HERE
(Feb 16, 2018, 03:40 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I will be online almost all day today catching up breeding so if anyone wants a match send me a message (Discord or Here)

@Black Waterfall

This includes you of course if you want a match today, I will be sending the chimchar breedjects in wonder trade if you get paired with me at some point Tongue (we could also link trade one at the same time)

@Tenebris_Kane Sounds like a plan! I'm having dinner now but I'll let you know as soon as I'm free. (Awesome, I'll be sending some of my fire-type breedjects too, omg this will be so much fun! :D)
@Black Waterfall

Great news! I just hatched a second 6IV chimchar, It's all yours!

Just drop a message when you want to trade / start wonder battling  Big Grin
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
(Feb 16, 2018, 05:10 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Great news! I just hatched a second 6IV chimchar, It's all yours!

Just drop a message when you want to trade / start wonder battling  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane That's amazing! Do you want a 6 IV Premier Ball 4 Egg Moves Flame Body Magby in return?  Big Grin

PS: I'm ready to Wonder Trade to Victory!  Cool Cool
@Black Waterfall

I wouldn't say no if you are offering it  Wink

I can also wonder battle, do you have discord set up? it's best for quick communication. 

Also as a side note, I just posted it in discord but I just hatched a shiny chimchar from my latest batch!!!!! Big Grin (plus 2 more 6IV's so far)
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
(Feb 16, 2018, 06:15 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I wouldn't say no if you are offering it  Wink

I can also wonder battle, do you have discord set up? it's best for quick communication. 

Also as a side note, I just posted it in discord but I just hatched a shiny chimchar from my latest batch!!!!! Big Grin (plus 2 more 6IV's so far)

@Tenebris_Kane OMG! You are so lucky today! The latest shiny I hatched was a male Salandit -_-
@Tenebris_Kane Well I lost our best of three but it was still fun anyways! Tongue
You still won the first round though, I was just lucky with the second and third  Tongue
Want to earn BR Pokémon?