Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] battle resort
Hello, I know this isn't hardcore battling but I am not good at it so I need your help, I wanna beat the battle maison in ORAS to unlock the last battle with wally, but I don't know how to make a well balanced team. If you guys can help me with making a team I would really appreciate, it doesn't matter what kind of battle, if it is a good team it is al good, maybe post your winning team down below, I already toke a look at youtube but does teams don't work for me.
I will test all teams posted that you guys reply. Thanks
What is the format, If singles i can help you with a team because um never one of the doubles guys :P
(Jan 5, 2016, 11:38 AM)victhordiz Wrote: What is the format, If singles i can help you with a team because um never one of the doubles guys :P
It doesn't matter what format singles doubles I will try everything Smile
You can pretty much just run M-Kangaskhan, Blissey and Aegislash alone. All out offensive Kang, toxic stalling Cleric Blissey and pivot Aegislash. Single battle of course
[Insert signature here]
Hi @goeiegozer, it has been a while since I did the battle maison, but as far as I remember I just went in with some pure raw offense. I went to 50 battles on the singles format with Mega-Blaziken, Landorus and Aegislash. These 3 are just so powerful that it is easy to get at least 30-40 victories. After 40 it becomes a bit harder because the trainers start having legendaries. There are some detailed walkthroughs of the battle maison as well where you can find all the pokemon the trainers have and their movesets and items. This helps with not being surprised by some VERY random items and moves.
Also a good thing is to pause when you get the 49 victories and then get a team designed to tear down the genies as the 50th trainer, in singles, always has the three genies. So what I did there was get a scarfed Greninja with Ice beam and it became very easy. I hope this helped.
(Jan 7, 2016, 03:43 AM)Orodreth Wrote: Hi @goeiegozer, it has been a while since I did the battle maison, but as far as I remember I just went in with some pure raw offense. I went to 50 battles on the singles format with Mega-Blaziken, Landorus and Aegislash. These 3 are just so powerful that it is easy to get at least 30-40 victories. After 40 it becomes a bit harder because the trainers start having legendaries. There are some detailed walkthroughs of the battle maison as well where you can find all the pokemon the trainers have and their movesets and items. This helps with not being surprised by some VERY random items and moves.
Also a good thing is to pause when you get the 49 victories and then get a team designed to tear down the genies as the 50th trainer, in singles, always has the three genies. So what I did there was get a scarfed Greninja with Ice beam and it became very easy. I hope this helped.
thank you very much going to try this when I have the time Smile
(Jan 6, 2016, 10:35 PM)Marcusube Wrote: You can pretty much just run M-Kangaskhan, Blissey and Aegislash alone. All out offensive Kang, toxic stalling Cleric Blissey and pivot Aegislash. Single battle of course
I already tried to make a team with M-Kangashkan and Aegislash but I couldn't find a third member thank you so mcc will try this when I find the time
I get my 50 wins with a Mega kang Adamant full ofense 252 atk 252 spe 4 hp
for my physical wall i went with toxic orb poison heal gliscor ful defense
and for special wall a Eviolite chansey witch is just unkillable in the special side

Always lead with the kanga, most battle resort pokemon are uninvested in Evs so you can outspeed a lot of things, Gliscor will get the responsability for taking that fighting attacks that are a real pain for this team, and chansey wil do what it ever do toxic stall , secmic toss and soft boiled

Thats all