Poll: What is your favorite Pokemon Gen?
This poll is closed.
Gen I
6.98%
3 6.98%
Gen II
27.91%
12 27.91%
Gen III
18.60%
8 18.60%
Gen IV
27.91%
12 27.91%
Gen V
2.33%
1 2.33%
Gen VI
16.28%
7 16.28%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokemon Gen?
I wish I could shot gen 5 in the face Angry
For me the best generation is gen III. I just love the music and pokemon here. The atmosphere is really cool too.
At second place is gen 5. I liked its story and pokemon. I played Pokemon Black and Pokemon White 2 and I'm really missing these games.
Well my order is:
Gen 4
Gen 5
Gen 2
Gen 1
Gen 6
Gen 3

I love them all really, but the sinnoh region has to be my favourite, just because it brings into the game most of my favourite Pokemon. Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Arceus (not keen on wisdom trio). The starters are cool too. Biased opinion, ah well :P.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
Gen 3 was the bomb.com for me when I was younger (plus it was first gen pokemon I ever played)
Gen 5 The Stories were great especially with direct sequels, However the pokemon weren't all that amazing*looks at emboar* >.> I will say Reshiram<3 though. It really questions the players beliefs in Truth or Ideals which also reflects in some characters namely your rivals.
Gen 4  Pretty good overall the slow pacing still kind of irks me. Amazing legendary's but I also think it had too many legends. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Good music and Cynthia being well rounded. Starters also had really unique typing's, Neither felt better than the next atleast for game completion.
Gen 3 Great music and Pokemon along with seeing Rayquaza for the first time was an awesome feeling.

Gen 1 and 2 will always be great in my eyes. Also I love all the gens so mine aren't in any particular order.
(Nov 3, 2015, 11:12 PM)markings Wrote: Best : Gen 2
Worst : Gen 5 (probably because of the starters)

Just my personal opinion.
So your judging an entire generation as your least favorite just because of the starters? Its your opinion but, that seems wrong to judge an entire generation just for the starters
My fav gen is the first as I started with it (with the remakes to be more specific) and will always hold a special place in my heart. I really hope it will get a remake in the near future because it has been way too long since FireRed/ LeafGreen.

If I had to place the rest in my list, gen II is second, gen VI is next on, then IV and III.

My least favorite is definatelly gen V. Very boring pokemon, the plot on both the original and the remakes didn't pick my interest and I generally liked nothing about it. I tried many times to give it a chance by restarting my game but I always lost my interest before the fourth gym. I like most Pokemon games pretty much equally but for some reason I dislike the fifth gen with fiery passion XD
1. Gen 6: This is my favorite Gen because of the inclusion of mega evolutions, visualls, making it easier than ever to get shinies or make competetive teams, and also the amazing online features. Though the story wasn't as interesting as the previous gen.
2. Gen 4: This was my first Pokemon generation and the first to feature a 3D overworld and a online. Going underground mining, building secret bases, and collecting flags was really fun. Also, alot of Pokemon that needed an evolution got one, and we got a ton of legendaries. The physical special split was a very need feature. But, the game was also really slow and the online since been shut down.
3. Gen 3: This generation had amazing 32-bit sprites added alot of things to Pokemon like natures and abilties. It was very interesting that depending on which version you chose, you had differen't villians. These games even added double battles. Even though it had a clock it was saddening that they took out daytime, nighttime, ect.
4. Gen 5: This game had the best story out of any other Generation and it was cool that the 2nd versions of the games started you in a differen't place and had some differen't gym leaders than the 1st versions. Alot of the Pokemon were very uninteresting though, and  alot of them can be easily compared to a Pokemon from a previous generation.
5. Gen 1: It was the first and had some very awesome Pokemon designs, even if some were pretty bad, like muk and voltorb. It introduced my favorite villian team. But, it had a ton of glitches, bugs, and exploits.
6. Gen 2: While not a bad generation, it was my least favorite, I didn't like the designs of alot of the Pokemon, for some reason. The clock was a very impressive mechanic for the time and I miss how you were able to make your own Pokeballs. The game developed Team Rocket alot as a gang. This generation also introduced shiny pokemon. Even with all these good things, I just don't like the sprites too much, and the colors look really ugly to me. Also, it was my least played generation, which probaly is a contributor to me not liking it that much.

This list does not include remakes, just the initial release of the the games.
Gen 4 because it introduced land sharks and fire monkeys
Need I say more?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Apr 5, 2016, 02:50 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Gen 4 because it introduced land sharks and fire monkeys
Need I say more?
I'm guessing it was also your first?