Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokemon Type
Whats your favorite pokemon type and why? Mine is obviously the Dragon type. They have awesome designs, great movepools, and high stats. My favorite pokemon from this type are Garchomp, Salamence, Dialga, and Rayquaza!
Since I can't decide On dragon, fire and,fighting I'm going to chose them all. There all cool, the designs are awesome, the moves available to them are great. All of their stats can go along on how you like to play Pokémon.  My favorite Pokémon from these types are Garchomp, Charizard, and Gallade
Psychic/Electric/Poison because i'm in love with that alakazam/eelektross and roserade ofc! the poison type is actually really underrated but i like it!
My favorite Type has to be Normal, it sorta developed after Porygon became my favorite pokemon, i realized that alot of the pokemon i like are normal type, Kecleon, Dunsparce, Ditto, Eevee, etc. If i had to chose a second favorite probably Dark
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Fighting. I don't know why, I just do.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I love Fairy type, the desings are the cutest thing I've ever seen and I love the way the defeat you. Cute but mortal. My second favourite type is Psychic as I like most of the Pokémon with this type.
╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
Sorry for bad English.
I would say ghost, they got me the moment they introduced gengar xD
My favorite type is the grass type because I feel like it's the underdog type and nothing is more satisfying than seeing the underdog come out on top, aka sceptile sweep