Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite sandwich?
I wanna know what your favorite sandwich is (the ones where you would take to school and such)

Thanks
@AidanC97  My favorite has cranberry sauce and cream cheese on it, then turkey, ham, and some good 'ol cheese.
No joke, I probably ate this for lunch for 3 months straight, and I never got tired of it. It's pretty dang good.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 20, 2017, 02:09 PM)AidanC97 Wrote: I wanna know what your favorite sandwich is (the ones where you would take to school and such)

Thanks

I like me some bacon , ham , lettuce , tuna , Mayonnaise , fried eggs and pickles on it ... so basically anything i can find :D
Whenever we have burgers, there are always leftovers. I use this to make my favorite sandwich: microwaved hamburger patty wrapped in bacon and cheese, ham on top, turkey on bottom, lettuce, pickles, and tomato, along with the occasional ketchup or mayonnaise topping.
I would wrap this in tinfoil and put it in my heat-preserving lunchbag.
Then I grab another lunchbag, paper bag, or plastic bag and put things like cheese sticks in it.
Mmmmmm....

If you don't have leftover hamburgers, you can just stuff a crap ton of ham in the microwave and use that in place of the hamburger patty.
It's not as good, but it's still delicious.
(May 20, 2017, 07:01 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote: Whenever we have burgers, there are always leftovers. I use this to make my favorite sandwich: microwaved hamburger patty wrapped in bacon and cheese, ham on top, turkey on bottom, lettuce, pickles, and tomato, along with the occasional ketchup or mayonnaise topping.
Then I grab another lunchbag, paper bag, or plastic bag and put things like cheese sticks in it.
Mmmmmm....

If you don't have leftover hamburgers, you can just stuff a crap ton of ham in the microwave and use that in place of the hamburger patty.

@ToxicTarrn Dang, that sounds good....... MMMMMM
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 20, 2017, 07:01 PM)ToxicTarrn Wrote: Whenever we have burgers, there are always leftovers. I use this to make my favorite sandwich: microwaved hamburger patty wrapped in bacon and cheese, ham on top, turkey on bottom, lettuce, pickles, and tomato, along with the occasional ketchup or mayonnaise topping.
Mmmmmm....

I'm trying this next time we make burgers. This sounds good.