Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fire Embelm Fates skill shop.
Wink 
This will be a place where users can share their castle addresses and work together to gain wanted skills on their units.

How it works: When you go to another players castle, you can choose to fight them. You win by seizing their throne, meaning you only have to touch their throne. If you win, you get the choice to recruit one of their members, or inherit one of their units skills. Inherited skills can only be passed down by that unit. Meaning if you inherit a skill from my Kaze, it will only work on YOUR Kaze. Keep that in mind. To make things easy, myself and others will give their castle address, and put our units on the "hold" function and away from the throne. Making it where you can run straight ahead and seize the throne as fast as possible.

What does this do?: Doing this will allow players to better their units and make them play roles that they want to. This will also make it possible for you to have multiple skills that you want, that you aren't able to get because you already married a certain unit, already reclassed to a special class, ect. Say you want life taker on your Xander, but already have him as a Lodestar and don't want to switch to a dark knight: Someone who already has changed their Xander to a dark knight to get life taker can give you their castle address and let you inherit it.

How do I get my castle address?: Simply go to the crystal ball in your castle, and go to settings/info. Go down and click on "Castle Address"

Do I have to have something worth of trade do inherit a skill?: Not at all. This is to help everyone regardless of getting anything in return.

Can I make requests for certain skills?: You may, but that doesn't mean you'll get it. We all have certain skills we're currently trying to get for our units, so you may have to be patient as this is a work in progress and no one may have it here yet.

How do I find your castle?: Go to the crystal ball in your castle, click on "Visit Castles" and go to "Castle Address" and input the code of the castle you want.

With all that out of the way, here's my Address and what I currently have that may be of your liking (I will update this as my units grow.)

Rogue's Castle Address: 00942-84111-07225-00322

Skills my units have:

-Corrin-
Lifetaker: Restores up to 50% HP if this unit initiates an attack and defeats the enemy.
Replicate: Grants use of Replicate command. Use once per battle to create a replica.
Counter: Damage taken from an adjacent attacking enemy is also dealt back to that foe.
Death Blow: Grants crit +20 when this unit initiates an attack.

-Sakura-
Counter: Damage taken from an adjacent attacking enemy is also dealt back to that foe.
Countermagic: Magic Damage taken from an adjacent attacking enemy is also dealt back to that foe.
Live to Serve: When healing an ally with a staff, this unit recovers the same amount of HP.
Renewal: Restores up to 30% HP at the start of each turn.
Bowfaire: +5 damage dealt if using a bow/yumi.

-Subaki-
Lancefaire: +5 damage dealt if using a lance/naginata.
Rend Heaven: Deal half foe's STR or MAG as bonus damage. Trigger % = skill stat x 1.5
Air Superiority: Grants HIT/AVO +30 when battling flying enemies

-Kaze-
Replicate: Grants use of Replicate command. Use once per battle to create a replica.
Death Blow: Grants crit +20 when this unit initiates an attack.
Rend Heaven: Deal half foe's STR or MAG as bonus damage. Trigger % = skill stat x 1.5
Trample: +5 damage dealt to nonmounted enemies.
Lethality: Fell an enemy in one hit. Trigger% = skill stat x 0.25

-Xander-
Lifetaker: Restores up to 50% HP if this unit initiates an attack and defeats the enemy.

-Camilla-
Astra: Strike 5 times at half damage. Trigger % = skill stat x 0.5
Aegis: Halves bow/tome/dragonstone/breath/rock/shuriken damage. Trigger % = skill stat.
Axefaire: +5 damage dealt if using an axe/club.

-Takumi-
Bowfaire: +5 damage dealt if using a bow/yumi.
Death Blow: Grants Crit +20 when the unit initiates an attack.

-Charlotte-
Certain Blow: Grants hit+40 when the unit initiates an attack.

@naitre 's castle can be found here

Happy hunting!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
May we praise the waifus in the Heavens for this great deal of Fire Emblem

May they wish us and Rogue luck with breaking our charaters and soft resetting.

1:24 bois
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I shall use this shop when i start my Revelations run
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This is really cool Rogue. Thanks a lot.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
No prob friends. <3
I fell in love with Sceptile's moveset <3 Even if it doesn't seem like a Tier1 character such as Gengar, Weavile and both Regular/Shadow Mewtwo i think it will be fun to use, especially because i consider it the "Villager" of this game based on its ability to annoy the opponent at distance with traps and ranged attacks, its grab is probably one of the best grabs in the game and it can also start its combos with a multitude of attacks. I have to test it as soon as i buy the game, but if its cornering also allows to setup something other than just attacking, it may also be a Tier1 character.

Mewtwo is so broken btw -.-
Ah yes, Sceptile, my favorite Fire Emblem waifu.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Mar 16, 2016, 06:40 AM)GMX Wrote: I fell in love with Sceptile's moveset <3 Even if it doesn't seem like a Tier1 character such as Gengar, Weavile and both Regular/Shadow Mewtwo i think it will be fun to use, especially because i consider it the "Villager" of this game based on its ability to annoy the opponent at distance with traps and ranged attacks, its grab is probably one of the best grabs in the game and it can also start its combos with a multitude of attacks. I have to test it as soon as i buy the game, but if its cornering also allows to setup something other than just attacking, it may also be a Tier1 character.

Mewtwo is so broken btw -.-

I fell in love with Garchomps moveset! I'm not really sure where he'll be placed on a tier list. But, I
like his playstyle from what I've seen. Also character customization seems really in depth, & cool.
shorts, hair styles, ect. Back to chomp, he seems bulky/strong/and a rush down. Fighters like that;
they're my favorite! Fighters like that have always come natural to me, you know. They feel....
comfy. His dig seems really interesting, like it has a lot of mind game potential along with being strong
and unique. I don't think I'll be playing someone like shadow mewtwo/mewtwo though. Seems too
easy to use. I'm kinda scared to fight someone like mewtwo with chomp, his kit seems like it'd be hard
to win against. Either way, I'm actually excited to try out Pokken when I wasn't before. Gonna have to
wear all black on my character, and rep the chomp b o y s! Gonna become the best Garchomp EVER
!

p.s. what do you use in your marinara sauce?
Garchomp hits like a truck and it doesn't look like a slow character to be honest, so it may be really really good. The charged Sand Tomb can start a 40~% combo, it's insane.

PS: the essential, as long as the ingredients are fresh.

PS2: that moment when you wear shorts for 4 months in a row and then you have to wear jeans because it starts to be cold outside and your legs feel imprisoned. Hey, i'm one of those "unless it snows, i'm wearing shorts" too.