Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First Battle of International Challenge February. Masters Divison
Dangggg lol
7-3 so far with my new team :D I lost when my oppenent was trying to timer stall my Jellicent, a quick claw Milotic :/ and I got out-predicted in another battle.
(Feb 27, 2015, 04:30 PM)z2porygon Wrote: 7-3 so far with my new team :D I lost when my oppenent was trying to timer stall my Jellicent, a quick claw Milotic :/ and I got out-predicted in another battle.

quick claw milotic? my brain hurts.
(Feb 27, 2015, 05:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 04:30 PM)z2porygon Wrote: 7-3 so far with my new team :D I lost when my oppenent was trying to timer stall my Jellicent, a quick claw Milotic :/ and I got out-predicted in another battle.

Im in juniors and yet that still hurts me WutFace
(Feb 27, 2015, 05:14 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2015, 05:12 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

Im in juniors and yet that still hurts me WutFace

I'm senior but they put me in Junior too lel I've already seen some crazy stuff
I was 10-1 going into this match against a japanese guy with a rating of 1689 which is really high and after this game i chose to take a break for the day. 5RDG-WWWW-WWXG-GPXJ
(Feb 27, 2015, 07:40 PM)papuito Wrote: I was 10-1 going into this match against a japanese guy with a rating of 1689 which is really high and after this game i chose to take a break for the day. 5RDG-WWWW-WWXG-GPXJ

I'ma look this up until i'm cut from battling at 8. I'm currently 9-1. Rigged how I can only play until 8PM my time though.
That's really good too I couldn't resist playing the rest of my matchs and ended up going 15-5. If you have any more intense battle icey please show them since I like watching tournament matchs. :D
(Feb 27, 2015, 09:51 PM)papuito Wrote: That's really good too I couldn't resist playing the rest of my matchs and ended up going 15-5. If you have any more intense battle icey please show them since I like watching tournament matchs. :D

Nice! I went 9-1 and then met the top players in Senior lol so now 9-3 then because 8PM cut off I couldn't keep going. Will do though! A lot of my battles have been boring/too easy so I haven't posted them.
I went 15-5 as well, I guess my favorite battle is beating my current bane of the perish trap. Why is Kangaskhan on Perish trap team preview *Facepalm* I hate it because when I face Mega-Kangaskhan instead of Mega-Gengar it is just a bad first turn.
I think as I battle these teams more I will be able to beat them. I think I will build one as well just to get inside these teams.
Also I want to see Cybertron face one of these Kappa.
YRYW-WWWW-WWXG-YQCP