Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to pokemon forever!
Hello, My name is Dennis and I love Pokemon. I played all Pokemon games and I own 3DS. I mostly play Pokemon GO and achieved level 27 so far.
Trying to find the best pokemons using IV calculator, but it's really hard. My goal is to find 100% Dratini and get over 3000CP!
Welcome weary traveler. You have taken the correct path to being the very best like no one ever was, by coming to the pokemon forever hotel! Enjoy your stay, yes yes? Ahem.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
*runs to go get a chair!* Welcome to Pokemon Forever! Come on, sit down!! Can I get you a cup of tea or something? I'm not much of a Pokemon Go fan, but Pokemon love is love! lol Welcome again, and if I can help you with anything, please don't be afraid to ask! <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Welcome!! Pokemon Forever is a really welcoming community, I'm sure you'll love it here! (*ノ´∇`*)ノ I'm only lvl 21 on pogo ( 휴ㅅ휴)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
yo wassup im new
Angel
Welcome Dennis!
#LillieDefenseSquad
Welcome to DigimonForever enjoy your stay
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon