Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First Team Build(take it easy on me)
Okay Guys this is the team Im looking at and want to know what ya think of it. By no means do I expect this to knock you off your feet... please let me know how I can improve in any way.

Swampert @ Swampertite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Superpower
- Protect

Politoed @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 12 HP / 12 Def / 236 SAtk / 4 SDef / 244 Spd
Nature: Modest
– Scald
– Ice Beam
– Hydro Pump
– Rain Dance

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Bisharp @ BlackGlasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SAtk / 20 Spd
– Shadow Ball
– King’s Shield
– Flash Cannon
– Substitute

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 84 HP / 12 Def / 236 SAtk / 4 SDef / 172 Spd
– Dark Pulse
– Draco Meteor
– Flamethrower
– Earth Power

Okay guys there it is, any suggestions is greatly appreciated
Okay, so I'm new to vgc as well, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
I've actually built a team with the Swampert Politoed combo, and I would definitely recommend changing the EV spread on Swampert to invest in speed, so that you can take advantage of the swift swim ability.
My Politoed isn't scarfed and I've never used a scarfed one, so I can't really comment on it. I know alex ogloza used a scarfed Politoed, in nationals (I think) so you can check that out if you want
I assume Goodra had sap sipper to take the grass hits away from Politoed and Swampert, so but since you have 3 resistances in hydreigon bisharp and aegislash, you could potentially run hydration since you have a rain team.

Unfortunately I can't give you any thoughts on your last three pokes, because like I said, I'm new as well, so I'm not sure how well they work together.

Iceygamer has been helping a lot of people with their teams, so I would suggest asking him

Good luck :D and sorry if this didn't help
yea for mega swampert run 152 since you can then outspeed even base 145 jolly/timid pokes in the rain investing to 172 i believe allows your to outspeed base 150 + nature pokes but given how the only 2 here are mega zam (who has trace and if he gets swift swim ur speeds now irrelevant) and mega aerodactal and since you have a 4x se att vs him and the bulk to live his hits i doubt u need that outspeed
(Dec 18, 2014, 05:29 PM)Eckley Wrote: Okay, so I'm new to vgc as well, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
I've actually built a team with the Swampert Politoed combo, and I would definitely recommend changing the EV spread on Swampert to invest in speed, so that you can take advantage of the swift swim ability.
My Politoed isn't scarfed and I've never used a scarfed one, so I can't really comment on it. I know alex ogloza used a scarfed Politoed, in nationals (I think) so you can check that out if you want
I assume Goodra had sap sipper to take the grass hits away from Politoed and Swampert, so but since you have 3 resistances in hydreigon bisharp and aegislash, you could potentially run hydration since you have a rain team.

Unfortunately I can't give you any thoughts on your last three pokes, because like I said, I'm new as well, so I'm not sure how well they work together.

Iceygamer has been helping a lot of people with their teams, so I would suggest asking him

Good luck :D and sorry if this didn't help

actually Eckley after I posted this I found your thread and am gunna try and run a poli, M-swap and goodra like you have built and see how that works for me