Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First starter Pokemon?
Just like kurapika said a few posts earlier, my first starter was actually Pikachu, since my first game was yellow  Wink   I loved it so much and I immediately bought red and blue, which I played simultaneously. For those I chose Charmander and Squirtle respectively  xD Though I suppose if I want to get technical, I started red up just before blue, so my first chosen was Charmander  :P
I chose Chespin. And I don't regret every moment of it. I love how a cute Grass type with a little leaf hat turns into a raging spiked monster. I admit, it's terrible for competitive play, but I still luv it ;D
I picked oshawatt, man white 2 seems so dated compared to Alpha Sapphire :P
Me it was Pikachu
pikachu, lv100 pikachu refusing to evolve, never completing that dex...
Then it was bulbasaur because I wanted to complete the dex in order, never able to find charmander or squirtle; anime you lied to me.
charmander! yes from originaal red, yes im old =p

i normally liked water stuff but i just did not like blastoise so lil char char was the lucky winner,

and wow, you still havae your original blaziken? thats awesom
Torchic in OR was my first starter and my first pokemon to reach lvl 100
My first starter was Tepig. I started with White (Tepig), then went to Firered (Charmander), Ruby (Mudkip), Emerald (Treeko), Red (Charmander), Crystal (water-type (Cant spell the name)), X (Chespin) , Back to White (Snivy to Tepig).
My first starter was Mudkip. Ahh good times. I picked Mudkip as my starter for OR aswell
Chikorita, cos chikorita is bae
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon