Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First starter Pokemon?
The first pokemon game I had was pokemon sapphire and I picked Treeko so its....... TREEKO Cool Cool Cool Cool
I can remember that day like it was yesterday! I already owned pokemon stadium 1 for the nintendo 64. I got pokemon blue from my parents and i played it on the gameboy in pokemon stadium. I picked Bulbasaur as my first starter ever and called it: Plantie (its the Dutch word for Flowery). After that i almost never picked Bulbasaur again, but Mega Venusaur is one of my favorite megas these days.
Mines was squirtle on pokemon blue
My first starter was squritle in pokemon blue i think.
Oh pokemon red... so long ago my first starter was squirtle,... but my first complete playthrough was with bulbasaur.
Ermergerd sergnercher
My first starter turtwig he was pretty awesome once he evolved I can remember it like it was yesterday even thoe it was like when I was 10 but oshiwot is my faveroute because of cuteness level and the a little of the anime.
I cant even remember my first game i think it was diamond and not ss but i could be wrong

My first starter was the allmighty chimchar

But the one i used the most then was piplup but i still use a torterra now
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I chose Treeko (which, I was very lucky, was shiny) in my a omega Ruby and then I played the older games and chose the Grass starters (except for Soul Silver when I chose Totodile!)
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
1st was Turtwig <3
I was one of the ballas who chose the unloved Bulbasaur in Pokemon Blue instead of Squirtle or Charmander.