Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First starter Pokemon?
(Nov 17, 2015, 11:53 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: We all remember our first time playing Pokemon. I was 6 years old when I first started playing. I still remember the happiness of choosing my first starter, Torchic. Now being older, I still remember that day. The day I chose Torchic as my first starter, and how through all the years of playing Pokemon, how I kept the same Torchic (now a level 81 Blaziken) throughout my journey. So, I ask you, fellow Pokemon trainers, what was your first starter? Who did you choose to start off your first journey through the Pokemon world?

my first start was charmander in Pokémon blue
hahahahah mine was pikachu at yellow version xD
I love Charmander and i always used it in Emulators. I thought I would always choose the fire starter but when I bought my original game Pokemon Y, I chose Chespin, called him Broot (wordplay on Brute and Groot of Avengers), because I like his design. I finally had the chance to choose Charmander later on the game and I called him Blace (wordplay on Blaze and Ace of One Piece). I even used them on a local tournament. I don't transfer them to Omega Ruby though, as i named my OC after my gf and wanted her to have her own team.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

My first starter was bulbasaur. It's probably why i like mega venasuar alot. It was in leaf green and i ended up losing to my rial in the 1 tower evry tim.
My first starter was Bulbasaur back on Pokémon Red for the Gameboy! :D I don't have a preference towards starters as a result, but I DO try to always make sure that I have a Venusaur on my team when I take on the Elite Four. Heart

xx
Charmander, Cyndaquill, Mudkip, Torterra (OP), Serperior, Greninja
Mune is Cleche but its Charmander, i was 7 at the time playing a rom havk 2 years ago when i was a noob but now i have a lvl 100 Shiny Charizard with charizardite y
Pikachu, pokemon yellow, but I think chikorita is my favorite starter in general.
my first starter was chikorita in heartgold because chikorita is too gosh darn cute
Mine was cyndaquill in the original silver!!