Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Forum Economy [Suggestion]
People in the replay were talking about a type of economy, like to buy cool tags and emotes, and maybe another way of supporting Justin by buying them with your own Money?
And they could be rewards for winning Forum made tournaments and so on :P
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Interesting idea, you could possibly buy titles, idk what else you could do. Maybe spots in sub tournaments?

:O intresting idea Pod i like the idea of cool badges or titles
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 16, 2015, 11:31 AM)naitre Wrote: You could do badges for different "achievements" within the forum, such as winning tournaments, similar to the trophy case you see featured on reddit's user pages.

Honestly the best idea for the forums. I think we should suggest this to Justin and see if we can implement it
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

only downside is the currency might become more important that helping each other or the fun of the forums (ex. people might charge fore what would now be giveaways, or for movesets)

The economy idea is great (well it was my idea #TeamReplay kappaHD). Basically what I was thinking was for Justin to have a bot in the main chat so we can rack up coins when we watch his streams. Also bankheists and all that stuff. With the coins, people will be able to ask volunteers in the community for powersaves, teambuilding, pokegenning or for personalized competitive builds. This is just to encourage more people to be more active participants in the community since as of recently we've been having lesser and lesser posts particularly in the Competitive Discussion and Competitive Builds section. I have noticed that a good amount of posts have been looked at by over 1000 people and not commented on by even one. What we could also implement is a system where for every rating each post gets or each person gets, they receive a badge or title when they cap certain levels of reputation aside from just the "Trusted User" rating. It's something I really think will bring more interest to this community which is why I suggested it. Not completely clear on how this will work out BUT we will see
[Insert signature here]
(May 17, 2015, 12:17 PM)Marcusube Wrote: The economy idea is great (well it was my idea #TeamReplay kappaHD). Basically what I was thinking was for Justin to have a bot in the main chat so we can rack up coins when we watch his streams. Also bankheists and all that stuff. With the coins, people will be able to ask volunteers in the community for powersaves, teambuilding, pokegenning or for personalized competitive builds. This is just to encourage more people to be more active participants in the community since as of recently we've been having lesser and lesser posts particularly in the Competitive Discussion and Competitive Builds section. I have noticed that a good amount of posts have been looked at by over 1000 people and not commented on by even one. What we could also implement is a system where for every rating each post gets or each person gets, they receive a badge or title when they cap certain levels of reputation aside from just the "Trusted User" rating. It's something I really think will bring more interest to this community which is why I suggested it. Not completely clear on how this will work out BUT we will see

Good idea it would be cool if we could change the "Trusted User" and symbol, like tygaa's said "trusted tygaa" instead (which I still don't know how Kappa), and icey had the power to change from trusted to regular and vice versa at will Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I like Marcus' idea, how it will encourage people to leave comments & feedback, and to get "lurkers" to feel more comfortable posting and sharing Smile